Vape Mail 2020

Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered 10.

7 Likes

@Ianc13 I’ve got one Brun, but haven’t tried it yet, I’ll be sure to keep you on the MTL short list.

5 Likes

Holy heck… 10?

Is all I do mate so that is the place for me… though I am definitely not short! Lol

5 Likes

Yup. The company stopped their manufacturing last year. Is it the best cotton…maybe not…for me I felt it needed a break in or about 5mls-8mls…but after that it’s perfect for me. Better than cotton bacon (any version) and better than native wicks.

Often I needed to remove the cotton because I needed to clean the coil and found the cotton was still good to go.

My latest cotton I have been using I find half the time the cotton is collapsing or is just completely gunked.

8 Likes

I use Cotton Bacon V2 or Prime mostly, sometimes Kendo Gold. I just got a tin of Cloud 9 in my last order to try. Don’t know if being low wattage or TC MTL makes a difference but I get good flavour from them all. Will be interesting what the Cloud 9 will be like.

8 Likes

See my non-review here

6 Likes

It’s the best I have ever tried and I have tried a LOT of different wicking material. I haven’t tried hemp yet but I plan to. F5 does need a little bit to break in. I found about 10 hits or so. Dude, I’m pretty sure I would be a little annoyed if it took me 5 ml to break it in.

Does anybody ever watch Jay Hayes? Shoot, is that his name? Oh, well can’t remember. He is a youtube that does reviews and he always has to find the very worse of everything. Anywho, he uses some ratty looking cotton (does he still?). It’s actually grown and processed by a vaping Cotton Farmer. It actually has excellent flavor but takes forever to break in and the flavor before it’s broken in is horrendous. I would have kept using it but I just couldn’t deal with the break-in. If anybody is interested…

8 Likes

That sounds arragent, which is not what I wanted to get across. What I was trying to say is; It’s the best cotton, that I personally have tried.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t look at it that way. :wink: it’s an opinion based on user experience. That is what we share here and it’s up to the reader to trust a statement or not.

9 Likes

Supreme V3 finally showed up. Wish they would go with a spring loaded ceramic block for the mesh deck, sure would make wicking VV SS200 mesh a lot easier. A Kylin M killer it is not but it is pretty good so far. Need to try the single coil and dual coil postless deck next.

14 Likes

That’s a nice looking pair there @mjag.

5 Likes

lol, the freemax maxus 200 i won showed up today
Not a bad device at all.
I have to say, im not sure what freemax were thinking with the color schemes of the panel?
It honestly reminds me of some of the chunders i had in younger days after half a bottle of jim beam and a supreme pizza.
Its a bit blingy in gold but the gold intake i just bought looks ok on it and its growing on me.
Its a well made and sturdy mod with a fairly average UI.
The smartload battery feature is handy. It will operate with one or two 18650’s in any orientation.
I didnt realize the M Pro 2 tank was 30mm
I might get a gold aromamamizer plus V2 for it
I wont knock a gift horse in the mouth, im pretty happy with it so far.
Seems a nice kit, i hope they bring out some different panel options though.

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada: I like the Funkadellic panels :star2::sparkles::saxophone::trumpet::drum:

7 Likes

Well, shit, now I went and done it. @wllmc said, he was only giving me ONE MORE chance to get the Sobucky Super Aromas tests right, or he was going to backlist me !!!

Kidding, he was actually happy with the reviews, and wanted to know if I’d do some more, and DUH, SURE !!! Thanks William !!!

What WAS in that sample tube ?? Prototype, super secret flavor reveal ?? !!!

9 Likes

My new lab equipments and assistant.

11 Likes

Cats make the best assistants @mayk.

9 Likes

Oh, you mean when they come and plop down right in the middle… Of everything?:joy::joy::laughing::grin::call_me_hand::+1::smile:

11 Likes

Kitty Bitty Plops down

9 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah it looks like how rayon is stranded. Nice.

4 Likes