Vape Mail 2020

Hang in there @scifoc, and keep safe. ENJOY your recent order. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What Homogenizer is that ??? Can I
You refer a mid priced one

8 Likes

The motor is a ProScientific. You can find them fairly well priced used. The generator, which is the star of the show is a beta made by @anon36682625. There is no price tag assigned at present.

9 Likes

Well looks like my first MIA package. Ordered from Gremlin on the 12th, they shipped the next day and it hit the PO on the 13th but no tracking updates since the 18th. Obviously no fault on Gremlin but figuring USPS reliability might be hit or miss right now.

5 Likes

Thanks to a friend here, I have reason to put my 2nd Topside into rotation now!

It’s very close to the performance of the Hermetic (which I love), but seems to really like to put a spotlight on the raspberry portion of the raspberry donut that I’ve been mixing for the last couple years. (Likely going to have to tweak it down a hair so more of the donut comes through)

I can say (even with only having used it for a few hours) that I’m VERY happy with the Elder Dragon!

I was on the fence for so long, because I’ve been fed up for far too long with getting hardware that didn’t fit my vaping style/preference.
One of the main reasons I was interested in this one was because someone who shares my preference(s) recommended it, as well as compared it to another atty we both have (the HermetIc). @Fishaddict420 TY for your spot on opinion/comparison of the two!!

And an equally huge TY to the very kind soul that shared their dragons with me!!

Loving the combo!!

13 Likes

Idk if I have said it before in a different thread, but I feel like the elder dragon makes fruit pop a little more than the hermetic, but the hermetic does custard and bakeries better than the elder dragon lol you need to get a wanko rda next, really cheap if you can find one, I know slowtech has them for $10.
They have a dumb clamp system for a fuse style coil that doesn’t work well so you have to remove that, and then trapping your leads short enough to fit the coil in the small chamber is an enormous pain, but it is still my #1 atty for flavor.

I don’t recommend it much because it is hard to build on, doesn’t have hardly any juice well for dripping, and is super easy to over squonk. I haven’t bought a 2nd one yet because I hope to find something just as good but easier to build, but if my next rda doesn’t measure up then I’m just gonna pick up 2-3 more wanko’s for all my single coil needs lol.

11 Likes

Well I guess I have a little more faith in USPS (just a little). Finally got my Gremberry order today that was shipped on 4/13. Apparently Grem was short on TFA Strawberry and subbed INW Shisha Strawberry for one of the two bottles of TFA Strawberry I ordered. Obviously not gonna complain about that!

7 Likes

yay, finally 2 of the 6 orders ive been waiting for since late feb arrived.
Just a mish mash of stuff at such low prices i couldnt resist
Spotted a guy in a fluro work shirt walking away from my front door late sunday arvo only to find 2 parcels at the door.
Must be catching up on the backlog having them deliver on a sunday.
I was beginning to think they werent coming.
Im really liking the vaperesso armor pro’s
I got two of those two but i opened one and had already ditched the box before taking pics.
Powerful little bugger for a single 18650/20700/21700
Hopefully the rest will show soon as well.

also grabbed a few of these button bullfrog pod kits for the missus for $5 each.
You get 2 pods in each pack so for $5 it was cheaper to buy these then buy replacement pods at 2 for $13.
This way i get the 2 pods and and the mod for less than half price, cheering.

8 Likes

Some new goodies for me in from myvpro

13 Likes

@Chrispdx I’d never seen that Rudder, but I think I like it.

4 Likes

Yeah I like it. It’s only been a day and a half but have been enjoying it. Mike vapes and vapfgn spent months saying it was a good mod.

For the price I think they were worth it. And actually in stock and discounted. Plus I got 10% off for signing up for a news letter.

7 Likes

Been enjoying my original plus with the mesh deck.but yay, finally got my aromamizer plus V2 (adv kit).
Ive wanted a supreme V2 for a while so bit the bullet at the same time.
Also grabbed a couple more of the V2 3ml SC201’s.RDTA’s
Cant have enough steam crave tanks, awesome bits of kit with some of the best machining.
Steam crave always learn and make noticeable improvements in future models.
The air flow choices on the plus V2 are cool and the extra knurling on the juice flow and bottom are all practical additions. The stock drip tip is also better.
Ya gotta love steam crave tanks!
Now to try a mod. Dont know whether to go for a titan PWM or fork out for the hadron? any recommendations? ive seen the titan PWM for about AUD$70-$80 though it looks a beast of a size, while the hadron is around $100-$120. Or maybe even the 60w squonk.at around $70

![vape 14|690x261]

7 Likes

this riscle pirate king II RDA has one interesting looking deck.
I received this a few weeks back but hadnt looked at properly till now.
it has 390 tiny holes small enough so the e-jiuce doesnt seep through.
Looking at jai haze youtube vid it looks a biatch to build on.
You have to bend the arms of the coil to a round shape. Looks real fun!

5 Likes

okay, looks like the post is finally starting to flow again here
Been waiting for this latest order for over 2 months.
Also received a couple of others over the past couple of weeks.
A few more things to list on local classifieds.
Theyre so cheap at $10 to $15 each i cant help myself.
But I really need to stop buying vape gear.
Is there a vape buyers anonymous?
Every time the posty comes my missus’s frown gets a bit more pronounced lol.
Im in the dog box again tonight i fear!
Seriously though, thats it after the couple of orders im still waiting on turn up.
…bahahahaaaha yeah rite!
i make a small profit so its all good.
I really like the ijoy katana and the vaporesso armour pro. Great little mods!
Wouldnt mind trying the smok pro colour but not to crash on the hot pink color.
The Kanger Nebox 60W look alright.
10ml juice, RBA option. You can pick them up for as low as $7.99 in some places.

these came today

got the ones top of pic over the last two or so weeks, though 5 of the mods are from an order all ready pictured a couple of weeks ago in this thread

8 Likes

I have had other Vape Mail lately but the Chemnovatic flaves have me curious so im a tad excited

13 Likes

Flavor Reviews ??? !!!

8 Likes

I ordered them too, but mine will take a lot longer to get down here.
You’ll have some tips by the time they arrive. :joy:

Is that your MB Apricot up the back with the red lids?

6 Likes

Where’d you choose to pick them up?
(Will be waiting to hear what you think)

6 Likes

They smell soo freakin good, if they taste half as good as they smell we will be happy…

Yes MB apricot and i grabbed the MB.original. corn flakes which smell like a hintbof honey and tobacco really weird smell…

7 Likes

I grabbed the sampke pavk BCF offered…I need bottles to test , gna order some 15ml bottles from River Supply …will let you know soon , I’m excited these smell so good

6 Likes