noun

blas·​phe·​my | \ ˈblas-fə-mē

\

plural blasphemies

6 Likes

Saturdays vape mail…

Todays vape mail…

12 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with @zippy’s Kick Azz Latte, but I know the Custard Slut and can’t wait to hear your thoughts @St3v0.

8 Likes

17 Likes

I’ve already posted the picture but after 34 days wait I’m glad to be able.
I was concerned it was lost in transit but it was just caught up in the Christmas backlog.
I don’t know how long it’s been in Australia but we’ve had some hot weather here lately so I hope no deterioration has occurred.

Not blaming chefs as they posted it on the first available business day.

13 Likes

I got a very special Vapemail from @Pastorfuzz

I love that I got with the FLV Alpine Strawberry also some other flavors as a surprise. I am especially keen on trying the LA Bavarian Cream and very happy about then Hangsen Italian Cream, which I love in my ice cream mixes!

Thank you @Pastorfuzz !

16 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy!

12 Likes

Uh Oh !!! Ordered 12-1-21, and arrived JUST in time for a Christmas review (I hope).

When you get older, you just don’t need a mountain of stuff, but this might be my favorite Christmas gift.

16 Likes

I look forward to your views on the Lite. It’s been an SBS I’ve been intrigued in since prototype shots were leaked around May-August (I cannot remember the exact date).

8 Likes

That is a fine herbal haul.

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic…Great flaves

7 Likes

Nice piece of beef. Low and slow. Can’t wait to see it shredded.

9 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

The LAST ORDER in 2021 !!!

16 Likes

Dat’s quite a lot of juice Sir. Cheers! :grinning: :tada:

6 Likes

U like that TFA juicy peach eh? I also use it in my water flavouring. That and !Juicy peach(CAP) those paired with 2 drops super sweet. Best diy water flavourings ever no chemical flavour there…

8 Likes

I love that custard slut.
Now I am looking at 2nd one you got the “kickazz latte”

5 Likes