Vape Mail 2021

China gets their profits no matter where their products are sold. When N American made product can be made and sold at competitive prices I’ll be first in line.

4 Likes

No problem with Sourcemore … It’s slow but reliable, to Barcelona, Spain

5 Likes

I LOVE those :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Ive been meaning to get one of the newer colors and that purple one looks great.

3 Likes

These are the best swivels for wire spinning:

My BF Coil Clout order came. 35% off!

Some new mods and one dollar T-shirts from Vaperz Cloud’s BF sale:

13 Likes

I got an Asgard Mini ultem set, and a Purge mods Money Shot RDA today.

9 Likes

I just realized that I could make an Asgard Mini out of accessories. I purchased a Wide Open airflow insert, and had a series deck. I love the flavor I get with Asgard Mini’s but the airflow seems a bit too restrictive for my preference sometimes. I haven’t used it yet but giving it a test pull feels nice. I think I’m going to enjoy these RDAs even more with this add on or whatever :grin:.

I got an Ultem Saga but don’t have many ultem RDAs. I’ve never been a fan of them or frosted or smoked until recently. My thinking was, if I’m paying for an RDA, I want a durable steel cap. I thought about it and have never dropped an RDA on concrete or asphalt so the durability is a non issue :laughing:. I’m liking them now.

11 Likes

Asgard Minis are lovely beasties. I always have a few on permanent pipe blend duty.

6 Likes

Abyss storm trooper aio, he’ll fire exocet v2 and shyndo’s mango sticky rice

9 Likes

11 Likes

What cotton is that ??

5 Likes

Cloud 9, I love it.

6 Likes

Looks fluffy and super white …ill have to check it out

5 Likes

Get 2 tins, you won’t regret it… Can usually cut off a length and get 3 strips for a 3mm coil, which is perfect for me because all I use is Single Coil RSA’s and Billet Box bridges.

6 Likes

I just looked it up , wherr do you buy it from wicks and wires??

4 Likes

Albert is a great guy, used to sell used High End devices on his Sales page, may still even. Been using him for years now and he treats his customers well, usually throws in his BB Vapes brand swag, free juice, wraps, etc in with orders… Last big order I made I ordered 6 bottles of juice and he sent me 4 to try out, also has a 30% of code called COVID30 which will take care of the shipping to Florida or wherever you’re from… His juices are pretty bangin’ not sweet, not sure if he just does this for Canadians or not but worth a shot.

8 Likes

Thank you for info :pray:

5 Likes

Washington State

5 Likes

One must try juice of his is XOXO, it’s a toayed coco bourbon cream, very good and super rich

6 Likes

Dude, that is sweet AF man!! I like it. Like totally dude. Like a lot man…

4 Likes

Received this little order today from Vapoureyes current sale.
The whole lot for just shy of $51 (Australian) delivered express.
Pretty pleased with that.

Unfortunately today marks the 18th day since my last Chefs order shipped but no sign of it yet. I’m sure it will arrive but no doubt Christmas has slowed international post up even more.

12 Likes