Vape Mail 2021

Received a few flavors from Jungle Flavors

And I got these shipped for only $6… :shushing_face:

From Vapor Labs
EDIT: this was 3 gal. btw…

15 Likes

I got my very first squonk mod, the Luxotic MF. The battery door falls off! The magnet that should be on the mod came off and is stuck on the battery door. I wrote Element Vape and reported the problem before I try to fix it. Even if I move the magnet over to the mod before closing the door, it doesn’t rest flush. I’d seen reviews about the battery door being jiggly, but this is over the top! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

those magnets have a mind of their own = “be careful” with them.

now, take that magnet off and put it in a safe place = center of your wood table perhaps. then put the door back on and see what happens

6 Likes

I was going to say if it’s Sourcemore or Heaven Gifts, they’re usually pretty prompt and can change it. They’ve done it for me a few times in the past. Hope you like it as much as I do.

I got a couple more RDAs today.

THC Tauren Max RDA:

Also got a Digiflavor Drop v1.5:

Reviewers were saying that the deck is exactly the same. I had doubts about that but they are. I can switch pieces from the original and they fit perfectly. If you take the original top piece, you can cut down whole rows on the side not just the “dots” the v1.5 top piece has. It’s a tall RDA. I took a comparison photo but it doesn’t really show:

It’s solid just like the first ones. Digiflavor makes some sturdy RDAs for sure.

11 Likes

I have been eyeing that Tauren Max, please let us all know how it is.

7 Likes

Okay, yeah for sure man. I’m headed to the Black Hills on Wednesday and I’m taking them with me. I’ll check out the Drop 1.5 and the Tauren Max.

The T.Max RDA has an easy deck similar to the Rath. It’s not the same obviously but one screw per side. It was kind of neat to just clamp them in on the Rath. Easy peasy or whatever. I’m used to fiddling with 4 separate screws. It’s not a huge deal but it’s kind of cool lol.

7 Likes

I have a couple Rtas from that company and they werent bad …

8 Likes

Yeah, I got a couple of RDA’s and RTA’s from them as well and they are all good. They make great mechs as well. Trying to put together a China order soon, not much new but gotta feed the vape mail beast somehow.

11 Likes

my final order from
just arrived

Edit: now i got to figure out were to store them and do a lot of reading

19 Likes

Think of the fun you’ll have with all of those flavors. WOW !!

4 Likes

Why was it your final order? Surely they can’t ban food flavourings from being shipped.

3 Likes

Well I am guessing he is referring to last order from river supply which was the diy side of nicotine river who is still in business. River supply no longer exists which is a damn shame, one of the best resources for diy flavors and VG/PG in the USA. The company still goes on under the original nicotine river name but can no longer sell nicotine direct to consumers and flavors are bulk for commercial use although DIY can buy if they need that huge amount. VG and PG are still available but I believe in gallon or larger sizes.

11 Likes

That explains it , thanks.

4 Likes

Finally I got my first VSO flavors!

A big thank you to Swaggy Shane for upgrading my order which I put in for the Noted Episodes of Blood Orange and Grapefruit.

14 Likes

@SteveTC congrats on those, and @swaggyshane makes some great flavors. Don’t hesitate to put up some notes if you’re inclined.

7 Likes

I’m a big fan of the Unicorn/Mass Mods Axial RDA. I got the newest one a couple months ago which is called the Axial Prime. Since getting into mech tubes, and extension tubes, I’ve regretted not getting an Axial Pro when I had the chance. I didn’t really care about series decks when they were still around. Anyways, I finally got one a few days ago.

I might set it up tonight but with the regular deck for now.

13 Likes

You probably know already, but when you do decide to build for the series deck, build and strum on the parallel deck first then transfer the coils to the series deck. If you try to heat up the coils on the series deck first, they will not glow evenly. One coil will heat up much faster than the other.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I read that somewhere but forgot. The deck sort of makes the two coils into one long circuit or whatever was my understanding. I also have one of those series decks for my Asgard Mini’s which might come in handy. I can make series coils but kind of want to see how these decks work.

7 Likes

It’s a great RDA. One of my favorites for sure. Great value. Enjoy :facepunch:

9 Likes

I set up my Tauren Max RDA today @mjag . It’s only been one day but so far so good. The draw reminds me of the Loop RDA but really smooth. I put some 3x27/42ga SFC coils in it which really work awesome. I get big flavor. This one is nice for the old school type draw, while the Rath feels a bit more modern. Flavor is about even IMO. I dunno tho, these coils have been fantastic in whatever I throw them in.

11 Likes