Vape Mail 2021

VA Evolution :slight_smile: This is perfect for my mesh builds, MTL vapes and even single coil builds. Only goes to 40 watts but oh so purty! Elder Dragon courtesy of an amazing forum member :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice. I’m a huge TwistedMesses fan and he had a hand in the design. I wanted one but never got it and have since moved to MTL exclusively. I still want one anyway.

Nice score man.

12 Likes

That is good info, going on my list with the Wrath for sure. Thanks bro :pray:

10 Likes

That mod looks lovely.
LYF :blush:

9 Likes

Ah those look interesting, pine, date, plum and juniper all sound like they need to be in my liquid, separately, probably, never seen that co before, thnx

5 Likes

9 Likes

i would have one, if they had black.

6 Likes

Thank You @TamVapes fir the rda so sweet my dear. I also for the first time in years bought a Commercial Liquid . Kilo original Dewberry Cream has been something I try to remix at least ince a year so i decided to buy a bottle bc I need to see how close i am bc I believe im as close as possible . The Melon berry Milk is supposed to be the same as the 2015/16 Dewberry Cream

Btw this shit smells great but taste horrible so I have surpassed the Commercial equivalent

16 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!!
Hell yeah Fiddy! :thumbsup:

9 Likes

This is the newest one I did add a couple drops of SS cap …Ever since I had Covid my sniffer and taster have changed :frowning: …I never use to have to use sweetener

13 Likes

It was my pleasure. You are a Legend my friend. I hope you enjoy. :heart:

9 Likes

Nice, another Twisted Messes RDA and Ohm Boy OC of course. He is always ahead of his time and now we are starting to see some other companies using this clamping system.

6 Likes

@INOIROC Well, lookie at what got here today! Great call on this one. The Rath RDA. This is a keeper. Nice smooth airflow and great flavor. Easy to build too!

Thank you for the suggestion on this one. Perfect

19 Likes

@Deb50 Such a beautiful setup! I love Mosaic. I ordered the Luna in white Mosaic. I had two white Mosaic drip tips waiting for it to arrive. When it made it to me it was the green non-mosaic stab wood. I was so emotionally confused :sob::upside_down_face::smiley:. I really wanted the white Mosaic but I wasn’t about to send back the Green Stab-wood either. Your picture brought me back. I love the drip tip and everything about your Luna&Rath setup :100::+1::+1:

14 Likes

Thanks so much! I am a drip tip hoarder and this one sure looks great with the Mosaic I have another Luna that has some blue and white which is also quite pretty but this one really made me go oooooh when I took it out of it’s box. The Luna was a gift actually, from a dear friend and a sweetheart of a person.

12 Likes

Great gift. The Luna is one of the smallest non-pod external battery mods. It’s very pocketable.

10 Likes

It’s great when you surpass the original. Congrats !!

7 Likes

Looks lovely! I’m glad that you like it. It’s got a great draw and flavor. I haven’t tried a single coil but others say it’s nice too.

7 Likes

I’ve been in love with my RDA for Vaping for the past few months. I got a black Cloud Cap set for it months ago. It’s really a top notch RDA.

I decided to get a couple more caps for it.

The stainless steel ones weren’t much, like fifteen bucks. They’re nice and well worth it. The white ones are powder coated. The 24mm white one looks like crap on one side. They weren’t sealed so I thought the coil turds guy would’ve inspected them. It’s got divots in the paint coating or whatever and little black fibers that are dried into it. What the hell? The white set costed $35 so I thought they’d be super nice. I might email the guy but I’m afraid he’ll say they all have minor blemishes. I heard he’s a good dude so maybe he’ll let me trade it for one that looks better.

I tried to get photos but the white makes it hard to see in photos.

Am I tripping or is that unacceptable considering the price? ($35)

11 Likes

Oh, I would absolutely email him. I can see the blemishes in the pictures. Can’t hurt to ask him to either replace or refund.

10 Likes