Vape Mail 2021

Let me know your thoughts: I’ve been pondering getting one as my 18650 back-up mod.

5 Likes

Winter nicotine: Freebase, malate and benzoate. I will be relying more on a benzoate hybrid for autumn and winter, as it suits richer blends.

nic

Apologies for the bad photo: I had to use my webcams until I get a new phone.

10 Likes

You still haven’t buy a phone?

6 Likes

I ordered one yesterday. probably coming on Monday.

6 Likes

Grabbed a gallon of Delosi Nic. Very little smell of tobacco and taste as well. IMO, don’t be afraid to grab some.

13 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, and pics @Pastorfuzz. The irony here, is I’m stocked for 20+ years at my current burn rate, BUT, only for Freebase. I personally cannot vape Salts, and very, very few of my customers want Salts, so I didn’t really stock up. NOW, however, through friends of friends, I’m getting MO Salts customers, so I may have to start looking around.

I LOVE the clear’ness of the Delosi FB, and was only somewhat bummed to see they only offer 50/50 Salts no 100% PG.

I may have to get some from them, or keep looking for a 100% PG option.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer If you can’t get hold enough salts for the friends of your friends, try getting them on hybrid: half freebase, half salt.
Keeps your burn rate on salts lower and many like it as much as salts.

8 Likes

Just ordered 2lt of 100mg vg salts from nicbase.com I don’t really need but happy to have the added cushion. Now on to visit MF. (insert face palm here)

9 Likes

Thanks @Letitia. Once, I accidentally ordered a liter of 100% VG NIC, and it proved to be almost impossible to work with, and/or mix up to keep the hot spots at bay. How or where are you storing it ?

7 Likes

Finally got a Huawei P40 Lite. Just having a lunch break with a lot of set up and modding.

6 Likes

I have enough already also but something in the back of my head told me I should grab another gallon to be safe.
Plus my Mom had told me long ago, ‘Always keep the freezer full. You never know what may happen’
After breaking this up in amber glass, it is full again.

10 Likes

That was quick. Where did you buy it from?

4 Likes

I got it from Back Market. They had the best price and a 12 month parts guarantee. It was listed as ‘good’ condition but it is flawless and happily resting in an ogre-proof armoured case.

4 Likes

Oh, I went to Amazon for the case:

5 Likes

Freezer. I’ve ordered vg base last 2 orders as pg seems to be affecting me a touch more these days. The 100mg is just too much pg; do okay with 250mg pg if flavor % is below 10%.

8 Likes

I’ve never used a Huawei product, and I saw you mention you wanted to break free of the Google intrusions. What OS does that use @SquirrelSmash, and is it a clean phone ?

4 Likes

Totally understood @Letitia. When I accidentally ordered the 100%VG NIC, I didn’t even notice at first, and threw all the shipping jugs right into the -35F medical freezer. When I went to start breaking that order down, I was VERY shocked by the NIC. Sludge, doesn’t even come close to how thick it was (duh, 100% VG in the deep freezer).

It was beyond gear oil, and I’m assuming you thaw it out each time, before metering it out ?

7 Likes

It runs on android 10 and has a few proprietary apps. All works well and apps are supported through maker’s sites. Easy for me to handle but this is my third Huawei

Yep all clean until I used it.

7 Likes

Been using the 250 pg so haven’t had to deal with it yet. Will probably just mix up a couple liters of base at a time with the vg salts when I get to them & refrigerate. Doesn’t bother me when the salts turn color since I can’t detect any change in flavor or strength.

7 Likes

Does anybody know what these are for?
https://www.armageddonmfg.com/search.asp?keyword=Hammer+sleeves
It’s already too late lol. Ordered them and got them in the mail yesterday. Not sure what to do with em now. I got some copper and brass ones thinking they were for the Lykan mod they sell. Nope :unamused:. They’re just tube sleeves that work on something.

6 Likes