Vape Mail 2021

I think it is for this https://innovapes.net/product/hammer-by-immortal-mods/?age-verified=3abde04fe2

I don’t have any experience with this mod…I am such a failure :sleepy:

7 Likes

Ah! Lol. I’m new to their stuff and didn’t know that mod existed. I might find a use for them but don’t know. Thanks.

5 Likes

I just misread it as Armageddon Dong and thought, ‘I’ve not seen that yet’.

4 Likes

Okay so here is the IPV V200 with the Ragnar, very VERY tiny overhang. I can live with this easily. Now there is nothing fancy about this mod at all. Wattage is the only thing it does. Unless there is a trick to getting into some other settings but I sure can’t find any. It has some settings like soft, normal, hard etc. But that’s it.

Can’t change the home screen or colors. It’s very basic. But since I am not a TC user this mod is perfect for what I will use it for. Love the feel of the material and the side panels come off easily for batteries. That’s sort of cool how they did that.

17 Likes

Not much for me recently. Nightmare 28mm, and a SS Apocalypse 25mm:

13 Likes

Been enjoying the blue Lost Vape Thelema Quest and couldn’t help myself with that sale for them at $24 so got the red and SS clear. The red is fire, looks killer in person. On top of the red is the Hellvape Dead Rabbit R Tank which is a rebuilable subohm tank, so far not bad. On top of the silver Thelema is the tank it comes with, I am guessing it will take the rebuilable from the Ursa Quest but still plastic so iffy if I will continue to use it.

17 Likes

Got some goodies from Geekvape to try out. The P Subohm tank in rainbow doesn’t come with a bubble glass, it is bulged out in sections to protect the tank and is taller so it still holds a decent amount of juice. They did improve the 0.40 ohm coil that I wasn’t a fan of, this new version definitely puts out more flavor, going to pick some more up for my Z tanks as they take the same coil.

The S100 kit on the left comes with a Z Tank which I have always enjoyed. Takes a single 18650 which is a bit of a bummer unless you vape MTL.

On the right is the M100 mod with built in 2500 mah battery. On top is the new Z MTL tank, comes with 0.80 and 1.20 ohm coils. Not a big MTL guy myself but the flavor is pretty good at 16 watts with the 0.80 ohm coil.

15 Likes

I got some frosty delights in the mail today.

I’m waiting on some clear 21700 wraps for it. I ordered a few other colors too. Here’s the Saga with the Asgard, and Nightmare 25:

I’ve never been a fan of frosted, or ultem kind of RDA caps. I figured if I’m paying the same money, why not get a steel cap? lol. For this saga I thought frosted was the way to go.

11 Likes

Didn’t know they came out with a 25, the 28mm is a flavor monster.

Nice looking setup :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I got today some nice MTL stuff for the days with smaller clouds.

15 Likes

Nice mate, let me know how the Precisio RTA goes. Am interested if it can go to a really tight MTL or just loose.

5 Likes

Monthly restock time.

Tobaccos:

Seasonal baking:

Fruity bits:

And finally, keeping it Real:

13 Likes

You can never have enough RFSC French Toast.

7 Likes

Indeed: It’s going to appear in a few rich winter blends.

6 Likes

Interested to see what you think of Flavorah Pumpkin Spice @SquirrelSmash as I nearly bought that on my last order.

5 Likes

It’s one spice I have been wanting to play with for a while, and I definitely want to get a mulled wine recipe out of it.

5 Likes

I have the Cherry Filling but unfortunately that didn’t ring my bell. As I enjoyed Strawberry and Apple Filling so much I thought it was worth a shot. Knowing me though I probably mixed it too high and will revisit it lower just to be sure.
I’ve read a lot of people saying they taste cough syrup out of cherry concentrates. Out of the few I’ve tried that’s the only one that reminded me of it too.

6 Likes

The Flavorah cherries can get a bit medicinal if you overdo them, though sometimes I like using Rainier Cherry high for a walkies throat sweet blend.

6 Likes

@Gazza7 FLV’s Pumpkin Spice is a Holiday workhorse. Very good flavor. Just enough spice without being bitter or overpowering (assuming correct usage).

9 Likes

I am more the loose guy and there with the air slot the Precisio is just at the lower limit of what I enjoy. It can dialed further down going to the individual air holes, so I assume it could fit your needs.
The flavor is very good, not excellent at the very open MTL/restricted DTL, so I am happy with it.

6 Likes