Vape Mail 2021

Wait, where are you guys getting the RFSC French Toast? Also, nice haul on the flavor re-ups

5 Likes

@Deb50

9 Likes

The only option I know of for UK blenders:

7 Likes

Thanks guys!

5 Likes

Rainbow Vapes own offering of Toast concentrate is supposed to be very good, I have a tester steeping now and I’m eager to find out what it’s like.

8 Likes

I have heard good things about it. I still need to get around to Rainbow’s own stuff.

6 Likes

Its been awhile …

17 Likes

The Nitrous in blue looks sick :mask:, I think you better send it to me to save you any agony…always there for ya brother :muscle:

9 Likes

Got the Vaperz Cloud Valkyrie RTA today and so far wow, the ultem chimney reducer makes this 30mm vape like a 25mm, very impressed so far. I just wish the chimney reducer was metal instead of ultem. Another con is the bubble glass fits a little loose but doesn’t leak. Will do a quick review once I have had more time and more builds.

14 Likes

This got here today. I took out a small amount for testing, yep. stuff is good. Wish I had known about them before actually. Nothing wrong with the LNW and the Heartland stuff I already have, but I can tell by the taste of the SNV blend I made up, this is better quality. I’m happy I was able to grab a liter of the stuff

18 Likes

I have a couple Asmodus mods that are gonna go nice with the Nitrous

11 Likes

Let me know what you think. I bought a second to run in dual coil but now run both as single coil

5 Likes

MTL is usually not my thing but the Voltrove Endgame 41mm RTA may change my mind…know what your all thinking, that Mjag is now a tootle puffer, I am so ashamed :disappointed:

Kidding of course, dual 5mm quad core with the velocity deck, the postless will probably take dual 7mm. I am going to use the real axle on my car as a coiling rod for that deck

15 Likes

I’ve never heard of the 41mm. Where do you get Volvotrove goods? What mod is that?

3 Likes

I used a 13/64" center punce tool as a coiling rod.

8 Likes

So… Anyone want to take bets on his next atty?

images (2)

As I understand it, the design team is Mjag on the left, woftam is in the middle, and G-Fog is on the right.

I wanna know where he’s going to put the fire button. (I’m also guessing it’s going to be powered by a 21,7000) lol

One woman’s 100% cotton blouse per coil?
Yeah… Wouldn’t put it past them.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Look what came in my vape mail….

Little hint, it’s not the mod!

15 Likes

Dammit @SteveTC, stop making me buy stuff !!!

6 Likes

Here’s the first impression @SessionDrummer

If you have some fill up order at Flavor Jungle, they may just throw it in. That’s how I got my 10 ml tester.

8 Likes