Vape Mail 2021

Got mine along with the vaperz cloud tanks from Voltrove Endgame (EG) 41v2 RTA – Hobby Delights

Now I see it is sold out, will need to contact Mark Mathis from Voltrove on Facebook to see if he has any available. Redirecting...

The mod is custom for my Hohmtech Hohmwrecker G2 chip made by Voorhees custom mods. He is making a DNA250C version but not sure if it is ready to go yet. This is the easiest way to get a hold of him via DM Login • Instagram and his website
Voorheescustoms.bigcartel.com

6 Likes

Hehe, WELL, as fate would have it, I had already ordered/received an order from them, but, DAMMMIT, your description of it, made it WORTH another order.

5 Likes

Man, that thing IS a beast !!!

6 Likes

Hey, I resemble that remark.

8 Likes

We are not compensating, oh no, no way, no compensating…damn @Sprkslfly , pointing out how we are compensating…grrrrr

8 Likes

What … compensating? never, how dare he suggest such a thing.

7 Likes

Nobody mentioned compensating… =P

8 Likes

Damn spell check, I meant comparing who has the biggest…RTA of course

9 Likes

Got the ol’ lady more juice & a new set-up to try… MTL anyway… she’s vaped DL for years & I have always talked about her smoking a crack rock when she vapes, because she takes such a little hit tht any atty she uses pops & crackles…, so I finally thought about her trying a MTL b/c of tht… & she loves it… VooPoo does pretty damn good on coils too! Not a big sub-ohmer here, but the Argus is producing pretty good flavor…

11 Likes

EZ Duz it was one of my goto juices back in the day, I think I still have a 0mg bottle somewhere, might try it again to see if I can clone it.

8 Likes

@St3v0 I kinda tilted your image a little bit. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

In tc mode on the pulse 2 with ss it will fluctuate. Mine does it too. I just use dtl or wattage mode. I stopped using tc because it annoys me it fluctuates.

5 Likes

It’s been slow for me. I got an original gunmetal Drop a few days go. Today I got a Sui side fire mech, and Valhalla V2 Mini.

14 Likes

Tyvm…, I never really have time to edit pics., just take it & post

4 Likes

Ohhhhh ya. I see the attraction now. yep, I get it. Not that I am going to be jumping down that rabbit hole buying a ton of doo dad’s for it. But I have a few things I bought after I got the Supbox.

What a great little device. Now if I could find that SXK ETU that takes the GTX coils I would be thrilled. Looks like everywhere is sold out though. But I have other goodies for it, so it’s all good!

14 Likes

That’s one thing I’ve never gotten into. I know that the people that have them, love them. Hope you enjoy it!

9 Likes

The Valhalla V2 Mini is pretty darn good… I’ve already ordered a black one :grin:. I love how they situated the airflow. It’s almost a perfect RDA for series. I can dump a ton of liquid in it. It’s better than the Asgard for sure making it my #1: 30mm RDA. I don’t have many of the bigger 30mm RDAs though :laughing:.

My coils did NOT want to glow evenly. I finally got them going right though, and they’re working really good. .34ohm; N80, 3x29/38ga, SFC (Center core is bare), 4mm ID.

The Sui-Side mech I got yesterday, has a really stiff button. The silver plating wasn’t done very well either. I can see brass along the top crease but the fire button. There’s a weird discolored square above the fire bar as well. Besides that it works really well and hits hard. Hopefully the button softens up because it’s not my favorite. Im used to Armageddon mfg side fires and those are way nice.

12 Likes

AWESOME!!!

I have always wanted one but could never bring myself to spend the cash.

5 Likes

This one is the SXK version from over at 3FVape. Price wasn’t too bad. No way I could get an authentic. This one was around $100 and has the DNA 60. I stayed away from the 70Watt version as I have read of some having issues with that one.

5 Likes

Good to know.

right on. I was gonna get one from fasttech but it’s been out of stock.

:v:

5 Likes