Vape Mail 2021

I got some older gems today.:love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Those Ammit 25’s are still one of my favorite single coil RTAs. Ive tried to like the original Ammit many times, but it just wasn’t in the cards I guess. Where did you order all that from?

6 Likes

Looks fine, though I instantly had one image in my head:

5 Likes

Never fails to set off my immature sense of humor :rofl:

5 Likes

Well nice to know that I made one smile today.

I’ll give you an extra one:

5 Likes

More favorites. Right on!

4 Likes

So what are you saying? My Saga/Valhalla looks like a Willie or Wang?

3 Likes

Of course not, it with the mod does.

3 Likes

Couple of nice RTA’s came in 2day from @Fordf150_Angelo
Great doing business with ya Angelo :+1:

13 Likes

Mmmm, nice lookin’ Glaz you got there @Rocky02852.

7 Likes

Nice haul there @SteveTC.

5 Likes

Received my end also, it’ll last me a day or two :sweat_smile: thanks

13 Likes

I’ll be curious to hear what you think of those VSO’s @Fordf150_Angelo.

4 Likes

Im going to try it out tomorrow and I’ll let you know.

5 Likes

I got them used for $6 each….

6 Likes

Hi Steve, Where did you find the Ammit?

4 Likes

A small mid-month order as I was getting low on bottles.

Fruitiness:

Custard alternatives and others:

10 Likes

If I might ask Smashie, where did you order your bottles? Was it a UK supplier? Ones I am using right now are execrable!

4 Likes

This order was from Chefs (It worked out cheaper than Amazon or going mad at iBottles) but I do hunt around to see who has the best stock and price for what I need. I order from Rainbow Vapes a lot for cheap experimental orders, along with The E-Cig Shop. For nicotine, I go to Nicotine Hub and get most of my hardware from EcigOne. Oh and I’ll be ordering PG and VG from DarkStar next week.

5 Likes

Ok, you were wondering what I thought about the
VSO flavors, I haven’t made a mix with them yet BUT my last batch i mixed was tasting some what flat I guess for lack of a better word,
So I felt heres a good way to see if it’s good.
I added some to my mix and can now actually taste my mix now, the VSO Blueberry gives out a smooth berry taste thats not over powering but yet can stand alone by itself.
Here’s my take on VSO flavors, the co. Is in the usa and you will get what you pay for, my next order will be with them, and new orders get 25% off, yea, Ive done a little look-see, I’m looking forward to my next order, or I should say, my taste buds are, now that I’ve said alot but yet nothing, it is what it is,

7 Likes