Vape Mail 2021

Toot away, man!!! That is excellent work!! Ever since I saw them I’ve been thinking about em. I might be willing to try and make… Ok, no I won’t. I would need my lamp magnifying glass AND the ones that fit on my head. I would come out of it with a headache from hell that would last for days.

Very nice work.

11 Likes

Nothing huge, but I got some clear panels for the BB. Couple of vape buddies are sending me some stickers and a button and drip tip to match Oh and a EUC for the Vaporesso coils. So cool of them. Starting working on a juice package for them both last night. Not that they wanted anything, but it’s how I am. I like to give back at least a little something for a person’s kindness. Plus, we all know that BB stuff ain’t cheap!

13 Likes

I am so sorry…

I hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

So my two workhorse Mods I’ve been using for over 5 years finally quit working. May my ELeaf 60 watt mods rest in peace. I replaced them with two Argus GT by VooPoo and man am I impressed with the quality. $37.99 ea and did a search and found a 20% off coupon. Voopoo Argus GT160W Box Mod | DirectVapor

9 Likes

Got my Siegfried RTA in today. Too bad the gunmetal doesn’t match the same tone as the Brunhilde mod. Would have been nice to match it all up.

14 Likes

Picked up a couple golden(fe) concentrates along with some RY4s to try as well , with JungleFlavors new SB & they came 2day…, along ith a 10ml free sample one shot!.. not sure what it is tho…, I’ll have 2 look it up…

13 Likes

Is that the mesh? How do you like it so far?

8 Likes

@Lostmarbles that still looks pretty nice. A little contrast actually works I think.

9 Likes

Nice, bro. Man, I am way behind the ball. I didn’t even know there was a Brunhilde mod. Look nice though

5 Likes

It is the mesh but I’m having some issues with the wicking. It’s having some trouble keeping up. Sort of like the original Doom mesh. It works fine for a couple of hits, then you can feel the dry hit coming. I was too tired to mess with it last night but I’ll look at it tonight and see what’s up.

It’s not bad looking, I just want something to match the lighter tone of the mod.

Yeah, you don’t really hear a lot about it. I like the mod a lot, but the small size takes a little getting used to. If you have big hands, you might have issues with it. I’ll take a comparrison pic against the Pico Squeeze 2 so you can see what I mean.

10 Likes

Still looks like a beauty.

8 Likes

Thanks, I do like it quite a bit. Both items are well built (so far).

7 Likes

I use my go tri core wire in my Siegfried and wick keeps up great. Nice rta if you like them tall.

6 Likes

Haven’t tried round traditional wire yet, but have heard it’s pretty good.

6 Likes

Good to know. I’d just decided that a Brunhilde would be my autumn walkies mods, so nice to know they’re reliable.

6 Likes

I’ll hopefully be posting one of these bad boys soon.

Unicorn Mods posted about a new Pandemic RDA last month. I can’t believe I haven’t heard about it. I went to their site and spotted it. Do you get one of these yet @mjag :grin:? Here’s a link for convenience:

13 Likes

I pre ordered one of these in September. According to the site approx ship was Oct 10th. Still hasn’t shipped. I’ve emailed them twice for an update with no reply. :pensive:

4 Likes

Personally i like the contrast more than I like exact match

6 Likes

Oh what the heck. Hopefully they ship it out soon. I see they’re taking pre orders for very mods too. Those have been around for a while so maybe it’s another run? I wish they’d make more of those MDX 2 mods. I forgot the other name for em. I got into mechs too late to score one for myself.

5 Likes

They usually ship quick. Most likely they’re waiting for the shipment to arrive but its prob stuck somewhere since everything is delayed. The Verts are nice. I have one and it’s pretty good.

4 Likes