Vape Mail 2021

I love surprises.
Thank you @Pastorfuzz . Your a good one !!!.

14 Likes

I see a lot of Baccos in there @St3v0. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow @robin SCORE !!!

8 Likes

That got there quicker than I thought!
Glad you like it.

11 Likes

The Fuzz gave you a lot of fluff with the Bacon.

7 Likes

I had to walk to the Muslim quarter and teach an old man how to release packages in Arabic. But got my PG.

That gave my deltoids a workout.

And three FA concentrates to make delivery free.

13 Likes

Hehe @SessionDrummer…, they were all clearance items & I’ve thought of venturing on the tobacco side a while before now, so I thought WTH??, try em out & if I don’t like em oh well…

5 Likes

Ultem Vaperz Cloud Saga (dual 21700) series mech
Ultem Nightmare 28mm RDA

13 Likes

Somebody got herself some Ammit 25. Enjoy!

8 Likes

@SteveTC how do you like the widowmaker,
I got one a while back and tried it out and put it away, mot spending anytime on it, is it worth working with it

4 Likes

It’s waiting in Germany for me, I will know at Christmas, when I visit family. I hope for a positive experience.

5 Likes

Ok thanks, I guess I should spend a little time with mine and see about getting a better flavor out of it, at the time I just wick it and went on my way

4 Likes

More stuff, for the stuff area …

10 Likes

Same here! I stopped trying a long time ago. Of course like you said, can’t win if you don’t play. Meh. That’s okay. I sure do love seeing others and their excitement when they win though.

6 Likes

Those Saga’s sure are great looking. I have a NC 1 and 2 oh and then there was another they made can’t remember the name now, you flipped a switch and it has a dial. I think it was from the same company at least. The drawback with the NC’s for me, is can’t hold more than a 22mm without overhang. That 3rd one I got might take a 24mm. It’s packed and hell if I remember. I do like it though.

4 Likes

Your stuff area must be big.

5 Likes

I saw one called Luxotic NC that might be the one you have. I had lots of opportunities to get them for cheap but always passed. For all the stuff I have, it seems like I’ve done that a lot. Can’t have everything I guess :laughing:.

What I like about the Saga is the longer battery life. It certainly doesn’t lack in power either. It’s another thing for me to figure out with the coils I make. I’ve found a couple of nice builds but I still have some ideas.

14 Likes

Yep, that’s the one. I like this mod. It’s boxy for sure but I enjoy that extra power every once in awhile so I keep it around. :slight_smile: I guess that’s how I feel about the Saga, it’s real nice looking but really, how many mods do I need???

Yes yes, I know, ALL OF THEM … :rofl:

8 Likes

I have both of those. Pretty decent mods IMO. Boxy, but they do well with the dual coil big boys. Plus, I got them dirt cheap during a clearance.

5 Likes

I thought you were talking about these

PSX_20211102_184024

8 Likes