Vape Mail 2021

They were mentioned above :grin:. The Saga is essentially a bigger version of those (and mine are plastic). The Saga is also like half of a HOG XL.

6 Likes

Another BCF order…

16 Likes

Well, taken the plunge and decided to pop my LV cherry with a Cyborg Quest. Hopefully I’ll be testing it out tomorrow.

9 Likes

Shoutout to @Bull_City_Flavors i placed a last minute halloween order on sunday night well after closing time, and it’s in my mailbox in rural southern indiana on Wednesday

18 Likes

A fun fruity mix. I look forward to see what you make with it.

6 Likes

Ssa cherry and cola to try @SessionDrummer little mix, might try a vanilla cola too, the blueberry and lemon get mixed with some fa meringue for a nice little summer style mix, i ran out of flv red raspberry almost a year ago and kept forgetting to reorder, idk what i will use it for but it’s really yummy from what I remember lol

8 Likes

Both on my hitlist to get my hands on.

5 Likes

Good to see YOU pop in …Hows your brothers YT show ?? I dont get many notifications anymore

8 Likes

He decided to go to college, between that and work and family he took a break from the YouTube channel. I should be around more often, only have 6 weeks of school left and it’s mostly review so it’s much less homework intense, i actually feel like i have time to breathe lol

10 Likes

Congrats …What a wonderful journey

7 Likes

Shiny things

17 Likes

FlavorJungle order

14 Likes

My Pandemic variant RDA shipped yesterday so Tyler or unicorn mods must have them in stock now. I don’t plan on buying much of anything for a while so it’ll be nice to try it out. That is, if it makes it this far.

7 Likes

I received the same email notification yesterday. It only says they created the label but at least there’s some progress on it.

6 Likes

Hows your nicsalt from delosi treating you? smooth or harsh?

4 Likes

Looks like the making of some tasty seasonal blends.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just seeing VSO makes me envious. Pine and others are on my hitlist.

6 Likes

LOL, I should have called out VapeMail sick today.

5 Likes

My CAPPUCCINO a order came in today,

Think this one’s going right into the safe with the Milk N’ Honey :joy:

13 Likes