Vape Mail 2021

Got a few Steam Crave bits to make my Ragnar tastier.

A Plus deck with drip tips.

Batteries for solo mods.

My German girl.

To Finish: a box.

Custom VapeSmarter drip tips.

13 Likes

Velocity is the key.

The velocity deck that is.

7 Likes

It will make my Ragnar a giant powerhouse bitch. And with the drip tips I got, a blinged one.

8 Likes

I do have the big bag of Rhinestones too with my mod.

She is Cleo. I wanted to skip the Germanic naming conventions.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Here’s what I won from a recent @HealthCabin giveaway contest. Thank you Sue @HealthCabin for the many generous giveaway contest you continue to host.

It seems pretty cool, it has a rebuildable mesh coil insert machined into the deck(see the box side illustration in the first picture:arrow_up:). It’s like some of the cylindrical mesh RBA’s such as the Wotofo line of RBA’s for various pods. The Voopoo PnP RBA is another one. The mesh strip wraps around an included tool to form a mesh cylinder. A cotton strip is wrapped around the mesh strip and the cylindrical assembly is lowed into the deck insert. It is purported to be very tasty and a cloud producer. When I clean and build it I’ll report back in the hardware-quick-reviews-thread .

This is the first giveaway contest I have entered in a long time. I stopped entering them because I kept winning more than not. I felt guilty like it was cheating out other people’s chances to win. “Winners remorse”, silly as it may be.

18 Likes

I did contests for a couple of years and won so much stuff. I kept a list and it was like 30 something long. Kits, mods, tanks, rebuildables, pods, you name it, I won it. I even won some nice wooden atty stands one time. I noticed a swarm or Russian people entering and I quit doing contests shortly after. I saw posts about people actually needing things in contests or just not having much. Then you have people who don’t post in the forums at all, just looking for prizes.

Keeping track of all the contests was fun for a while but I stopped too. One time I won a Wotofo Flux kit on a lesser known forum and forgot to check the results lol. They re drew that one and gave it to somebody else. I won a lot of shit.

10 Likes

Wow, I’ve got the WORST luck in contests (plus all the constant badgering to promote on social media).

Gotta play to win I guess. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

16 Likes

An Artemis….

I have one waiting for me

13 Likes

Artami for everyone.

That one has caught my eye.

5 Likes

I’d like to see your views on the Siren 4. Each time I get asked for advice on an affordable damn fine MTL, I always mention that the Sirens are well-regarded.

6 Likes

I too like the look of it and have watched a few reviews. That is apart from the ridiculous drip tip that resembles a straw, although that’s easily binned I suppose.

2 Likes

Last time I got one for I client (That would have been a V3), I got them a ceramic drip tip to go with it. It looked like a Ming vase on a display stand. But, they loved it.

4 Likes

I went with these for them:

8 Likes

I got wires, nightmares, and dragons.

Oh and I got the big bag on Mav. X this time. The stuff is really good. :+1:

15 Likes

More dragons??? NICE :+1::+1::+1: i thought I had a problem but you may need treatment lmao…Where did yiu pick these up

10 Likes

Same place I have been all year. They came from Greece . I forgot the name of the place but I’ve linked it a few times here.

7 Likes

Oh yes the Greek place …Awesome , I’m surprised they still have them

7 Likes

BCF order

14 Likes