Vape Mail 2021

Hehe …

8 Likes

That should cover your coffee vape needs for a week or two.

9 Likes

Is that FE Cappucino gonna be stored in that safe :wink:

7 Likes

I smell a heist in the planning stages… :laughing:

8 Likes

Whats the nicrome wire like as apposed to kanthal? I always thought nicrome was better

6 Likes

What that cost you? Lol i don’t even know what i Would buy in that amount…haha! Shit it might be milk and honey ive been stuck on it since you turned me onto it months ago…

7 Likes

Damn @SwaggyShane over at VSO, damn him to hell !!! I placed an order for 8 flavors, including one of the newer “Raw” flavors, and when the box arrived, something wasn’t right. Not right at ALL !!! Shane put 16 flavors in the box, including the remainder of his entire “Raw” collection. VERY generous Shane, and thank you very much. I’ve got to do some more reading up on the raw flavors, but your rec’s were anywhere from 0.15-0.50%, PG free, sounds like we’re HEAVY into the Ultra category, and for anyone who is PG sensitive, even better. Thanks very much Shane, I look forward to getting into these.

15 Likes

I get better flavor and a bit lower resistance. It ramps up quicker and cools down quicker as well. N90 is similar but it’s way softer than both kA1 and N80. Overall, I like the flavor of N80 over everything.

8 Likes

Whoa PG sensitive? Oh heck ya I am. Can’t do it. I mean the amount in most flavorings I am okay with if I go light on my percentages, but there are some flavorings that nope, not happening. When I get flavorings, I tip them back and forth a few times and if they are real thin I know I had better go light. ( unless of course they say they are alcohol based ) Time to check these out. I have ordered from VSO once before I believe, but that was a long time ago. Thanks for that tidbit of info!

8 Likes

16 Likes

@anon44012888, I see you have CAP’s Cake Batter front and center, will you be mixing up some Panty Dropper by chance ?

4 Likes

The only panty dropper I use is rohypnol

6 Likes

Funny you should say that @anon44012888. I have a coworker who swears his pick up line, for his now wife was, …
“Hey, smell this rag” !!!

4 Likes

When I was 25 I managed a valve shop and there were around 100 employees and everyone had a really twisted sense of humour… We had a group bullshit session where we’d just try and top each other by being more offensive and the topic was pick up lines… When it was my turn I went to the storage room and came back and they were like, “Joel, what’s your pick up line?” I pulled a roll of Duct Tape behind my back and pulled out a strip and everyone just started laughing their asses off… Good times

7 Likes

Hehe, my coworker would have TOTALLY fit in, in that Valve Shop.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Another great addition to your stash. WOW !!

5 Likes

I was SOO happy that I could FINALLY get FA Milk, Whipped Cream and others in BIG BOTTLES, I almost looped out and got 16oz., hehe, but I digressed.

8 Likes

I get 16oz of FA FUJI, CAP DOUBLE APPLE, and TFA CRANBERRY every 6 months.
I vape CranApple all day long mostly.
Bought a 4oz of FLV ALPINE STRAWBERRY around a year ago.
That shit would last me 10 years if it stayed good that long but sadly it won’t. Bought it on sale.

7 Likes

Holy Crap !!!

4 Likes