Vape Mail 2021

I know right?
I’ll send you some in a 30 ml no charge if you message your address. Hate to see it go to waste.
Still good but a little darker as of now.
Let me know

8 Likes

Hehe, no thank you, perhaps someone who doesn’t have any should benefit from that. I have but a mere 30ml, and THAT will last forever.

6 Likes

I don’t know how I never got around to trying these MysterFog One-Shots from @woftam over at @FlavorChaser’s site, but due to an INCREASING amount of chatter on these, and @whthek’s review, it looked like it was time, for science, and shit.

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

I thought the Ragnar was a bit too big for the Cyborg, so I got a mini rda. A Valhalla V2 Mini. This 30mm is a perfect fit.

14 Likes

A little excessive but I’ve been looking at this kit for a long time and as it eventually became available domestically I decided to treat myself. I haven’t tried it yet as it only arrived yesterday but first impressions are favourable.
Wasn’t my first choice in colour but the most appealing available at the time of purchase. It’s actually a little less red than I thought from the pictures but I don’t hate it.

And as I needed some PG I decided to try the two concentrates to the left. The FA Joker was thrown in as a freebie sampler which I’m very grateful for.
I was hanging out for Chefs to receive more stock but I want to try a couple of Dr. Pepper recipes for my son with FA Black Cherry seemingly an essential ingredient.

14 Likes

60ml finally back in stock…

13 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted this one, don’t think I did, sooooo. Abyss. Also came with the ether rba and the SBS kit and the button kit. Got a killer deal on it from a buddy. Nice little device. I bought the pnp/gtx bridge for it too.

Looks like my Boxx that I ordered from Sourcemore has cleared customs. Now hoping that it gets here without any issues.

14 Likes

While it may not be Vape Mail, my new Shun Chef Knife came in:

12 Likes

I got a few things in the last couple of days. I got my Pandemic 28 yesterday! It took a few weeks but Unicorn must’ve got them in.

I thought I ran out of 40ga N80 which I use a lot of. I ordered 2,000 feet from Coil Society and another 2,000 feet from Coil Clout. While waiting for it, I found two 1,000 foot rolls of it in my wire stash lol. I shouldn’t have to order it for a while now. The Coil Society order arrived in good time but Coil Clout took 7 days before they even stuck it in the mail.

I also got some replacement tips for my Beadalon nylon pliers. They’re getting harder to get.

I ordered a different brand Nylon pliers on Amazon. It’s kind of big and clunky but might do in a pinch.

I ordered (mostly) new flavors for the first time in several months recently. Those showed up yesterday.

I enjoyed smelling a lot of em. I’ll try SFT them soon.

16 Likes

Huge shout out to @SessionDrummer for hooking me up with a velocity deck for my steamcrave aromamizer plus v2, got it two days ago and finally had the time to set it up, haven’t even been through a tank yet and much prefer it over the postless deck it came with. 7/8 wrap 3mm 25g SS316L at 65 watts, 18 ml bubble glass filled up with smokey blues delicious twisted fried pretzel, flavor Nirvana:)

14 Likes

That looks great @Fishaddict420 !!!

6 Likes

Never underestimate the wonders of a great kitchen knife. They may take a bit more maintenance, but there is nothing like using a superbly crafted knife in the kitchen. I have one that was made for me as a retirement gift that is incredible, Damascus Carbon Steel. I had no idea the cost of this master knifemaker’s blades, but they start at $300 and go up from there. It is both a thing of beauty and a joy to use. The other kitchen knife I have is a Takayuki. Only $70, but, still a fine blade. Enjoy your blade !!

10 Likes

Apparently the velocity deck now comes with a squonk pin:) when i first ordered the tank that was one of the reasons i didn’t pick up the velocity deck, i was already getting the advanced kit, single coil deck, and V1 glass extension kit, i think once this bottle of juice runs out i might rewick and put the squonk pin in it and go rda mode, 30mm just barely fits on top of the topside dual:)

6 Likes

Yeah, this was a blade that was on for 40% off and I spent 110 on it… No flex to the blade, yet it’s not overly thick either, super sharp out of the gate and has an excellent weight to it… I’ve been enjoying food prep with it, I made myself a meat sauce with Ground Turkey, Hot Italian sausage, garlic, peppers and onions. and dicing up the peppers, garlic and onions was enjoyable. I had A Henkel knife prior to this and a little sharpener that I got for a birthday gift, but I could never get a proper edge on it, the thing was so dull I’d try to cut an onion in half and the force needed would sometimes kick the onion out from beneath the blade because it was crushing it, sawing motion would roll the damn thing around as well… I love my Shun!

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, was the sharpener a pull through sharpener? Cause those never put a good edge on a blade lol

7 Likes

Yeah, my mother bought it for me because the guy said it would get the blade as sharp as a samurai sword, later learned it more or less just straightens a blade. That Henkel knife I’ve had for 10+ years now and has only been properly sharpened once, it’s been my work horse so naturally it’s going to be duller than shit.

8 Likes

Sharpening is definitely a skill, i have been doing it for 20 years and still find edge geometries and blade shapes that give me problems lol. You might look into getting a simple strop, it won’t fix a dull knife but it’s easier to use than a proper sharpening stone and will keep a sharp knife healthy for 2-3 times as long at a minimum, as long as your not doing things the knife isn’t made for.

8 Likes

Omg it’s so bad it’s :joy: hilarious! I actually love it!

4 Likes

Most of the little pull through sharpeners (with the two white, round bars) are worthless IMO. lol

I feel like I’m showing my age here, but mom has had a whetstone rolling wheel similar to this for more than 40 years:
www.amazon.com/Chef-Craft-20494-Knife-Sharpener/dp/B000KKIQOW/ref=asc_df_B000KKIQOW

I have my grandfather’s old dual sided whetrock, as well as a Lansky system (which was also my grandfather’s.

https://www.amazon.com/Sharpening-CWOVRS-Sharpener-Precision-Controlled-Angle/dp/B08RSHRJGZ

I alternate between the two.

7 Likes

I use the one on the bottom for many years and I like it but… I like big butts and I… oops my bad.

The reason I like the one below is that it is easier to switch the blade around. Swipe flip swipe. easier imo

This one is very nice but expensive. It’s pretty nice. NO flipping the knife!!
https://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Edge-Precision-Sharpener-WE130/dp/B072KJBYZ7/ref=sr_1_37?crid=VZSRUPNOK64V&keywords=knife+sharpeners&qid=1637207809&qsid=147-2491543-6964452&sprefix=knife%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-37&sres=B08X18PCVZ%2CB001CQTLJM%2CB08BFJ8WYY%2CB0018RSEMU%2CB074HFNS9B%2CB00004VWKQ%2CB08P1LR7MW%2CB08L72P245%2CB079WWFZY6%2CB000TYBWJ0%2CB08BFCV94W%2CB083JV55X1%2CB08VD8ZGFZ%2CB07WVNW73L%2CB00006IUWM%2CB001CA5LZ6%2CB072HVMYZC%2CB09G324XML%2CB00N993NM6%2CB001DTKP9I&srpt=KNIFE_SHARPENER

7 Likes