Vape Mail 2021

Laughing at all this fancy equipment to sharpen a blade. A simple oil stone does the trick for less than $20.00 and last a life time. Got mine close to 50 years ago in my apprenticeship and after sharpening you shave the hair off your arm. Still use it today.

10 Likes

Ya, it takes 50 years to get the hang of it too!! Seriously though, I never could get the hang of it freehand and thatā€™s all there was when I was a kid. I mean, I CAN use a whetstone but with these, the angle is ALWAYS the same and if you donā€™t sharpen a lot then they are worth it IMO.

9 Likes

If your not cutting rocks all you really need is a steel that comes with most block kits. It doesnā€™t sharpen but aliens the edge.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had pretty good luck with the Wicked Edge on all my Zero Tolerance blades.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll look into those, cutting through onions is like a dream itā€™s so effortless, rather enjoyable to use this knife

Keeping a sharp blade is going to be a thing I do I guess.

7 Likes

I would love to find a deal as you got on that chefā€™s knife.

I purchased a cheaper Misen but itā€™s still a good knife. They have some decent 3 ply stainless steel pans too.

I should have known you have one. I want one BAD BAD BADE but I am so cheap that when I had the money to get oneā€¦ I couldnā€™t. I just couldnā€™t. :cry:

4 Likes

Hold onto your horses there, Iā€™ll grab you the link

4 Likes

Thatā€™s funny because it took a long time before I finally figured out what those were used for. :joy:

4 Likes

I got a couple of second hand atomizers.

I already got a Faris RDTA but havenā€™t used it yet. I do like the look of the deck. Iā€™ve wanted a Fat F$sh for a while :grin:.

I donā€™t know where to put this but thereā€™s a poster on the UG whoā€™s very unhappy with ELR. I tried to explain things but ā€¦ just lol. If this is against the forum rules, please delete my post or whatever.

13 Likes
  1. Nice haul. Good looking deck.
    as for the complaints:
  2. You canā€™t please everybody. Someone will always be complaining. Itā€™s human nature. I just roll with it and hope the bad will filter itself out. Better for them and better for me. :grinning:
11 Likes

Didnā€™t need to read his remarks. I knew who it was. After my remarks to him and his reply he was the kind of person that the world revolved around him. Wouldnā€™t bend on anything. Iā€™ll bet all I own he is still using the recipe side.

11 Likes

lol I know what you mean. I guess Iā€™m a bit flexible when using DIY sites and calculators :grin:. Hey, itā€™s just a tool. If you donā€™t like it, go ahead and create your own.

11 Likes

Amen and Amen and good riddance.

11 Likes

username checks out

11 Likes

BCF order from the other day

12 Likes

I volunteer if @SessionDrummer passesšŸ˜‰

5 Likes

I love my FatFish RDA! Great haul!

6 Likes

Yeah, Session has some already.
PM your address and Iā€™ll get it out Saturday

6 Likes

Youā€™re better than me @Dan_the_Man. I could put an edge on a banana with a wet stone, but I can never get the angle right, and consistent.

4 Likes

The Boxx made it and what a lovely presentation they did with this. I ended up going with the deluxe kit so I would have the Qbix RBA and the other little goodies. Happily they also all work in my Supbox and SXK BB ( gotta love that )

I was worried that I wouldnā€™t like where the fire button was, but it turns out that itā€™s not an issue at all for me. Great little device. Of course the bridges that I had gotten for the BB work in the Boxx too. Oh down the rabbit hole ey? lol

I have to say, these BP coils arenā€™t half bad either. I still need to try the BVC ones.

14 Likes