Vape Mail 2021

I’m looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse and Cthulhu AIOs. Reviews on them both are currently few and far between but I’m leaning more towards the Cthulhu due to its smaller size and the fact that it comes with a Nautilus ‘bridge’.
However the Pulse RBA looks better in my opinion.

It’ll probably come down to price and availability within Australia but I’m guessing both will be reasonably affordable.

8 Likes

If Session Drummer doesn’t take you up on that 30ml, I’ll happily take 10ml, which from what I’ve read of Alpine Strawberry, will last me ages.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been eyeing the Pulse AIO, too. I haven’t heard anything about the Cthulhu one, but now I’ll have to check it out - thanks!

It seems like people are moving towards these devices and away from squonkers just as I’m getting into them. (if the trend continues, maybe someone will sell me the squonker I want?) :smiley:

7 Likes

Very nice!

Before Squonking got popular on this side of the pond I wanted a Sunbox SO BAD. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a cheapskate…

Very nice set up @Deb50 very nice.

7 Likes

Had some other people PM me on the offer already and am sending it out except for what I want to keep.
Have a good weekend

8 Likes

The collector in me couldn’t let this one pass me by. I already have a stainless steel Griffin AIO but never thought I’d see a black one. It’s the version that can use different decks.

This is how I like my Griffins to look :grin::

I ordered a a tool from Canada to help my coil making. It holds the cores centered which makes things go smoothly.

It’s the first ever “cheat tool” that I’ve got. For multi core staggered coils, this thing works nice.

13 Likes

That was a great choice @Fishaddict420.

5 Likes

Got an order in from BCF yesterday mostly the standard fair, a bunch of stuff I was low on ya know like sweeteners, whipped creams, and Milk N’ Honey !
Threw in a couple of new SSA flavors with my order… now what to do with um :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Glug, glug, glug, IN the tank they go !!!

6 Likes

Cola and Ripe Cherry makes me think of “Lola” by the Kinks. Just sayin’… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

If ya don’t mind … how much was that ‘core chuck’ tool?

3 Likes

I posted it at a few different sites (UG,Reddit) and looks like they might be sold out now. I think it was $35-40, somewhere around there.

5 Likes

Finally grabbed one of these. BF sale. Nightmare 28mm RDA by Suicide Mods. Really nice and ohhhh ya, it’s purple!

14 Likes

What is the RDA?

6 Likes

Whoops, I should of said what it was. Been crazy here (House is finally in escrow ) But that is the Nightmare 28mm by Suicide Mods.

I added it to my post just now. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The Nightmare is an excellent RDA, congrats :clap:

7 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Has anyone had any probs ordering from Sourcemore recently? @Deb50 What method do you use to order from them? I’m beginning to think I’m cursed. :frowning:

4 Likes

They have been very steady. Have been getting my orders in 2.5 to three weeks. They have been my fastest shipper from Hong Kong.

5 Likes

Pretty soon you’ll be able to sneak a mod to your liking off the assembly line in the Sweat Shop that China will have set up in America after the take over… Might lose a hand in the process but you’ll be vaping!

4 Likes