Vape Mail 2022

Ouch!!! $29.00 shipping? That hurts.

6 Likes

Its like £16 shipping the actual rtas were£5.60 each lol

7 Likes

Cost more too ship it lol but it would have cost me that for 1 in uk so its a win

6 Likes

Yesterday…

Thursday…

11 Likes

What do you suggest besides custards and vanillas go with FA Black pepper? I love the stuff but can never find too many ways to use it besides i made a custard with it a couple ice creams, and one called “black Strawberries” they all were good but idk I wonder if Butterscotch would work?,

4 Likes

I’m not actually sure myself :upside_down_face:
I bought Black Pepper, Chai and Heat to try to replicate throat hit and mouthfeel of Nic as I have to stop using due to health issues (Nic aggravates Graves Disease antibodies contributing to Thyroid Eye Disease and swollen tissue around the eyes, blah blah blah :roll_eyes:).

Your question has prompted me to search and I found a few old flavour pairing threads etc, I have posted links to what I have found in this topic:
Black Pepper - General / The Pub - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

5 Likes

Took advantage of Vapoureyes SOFY sale and bought this little lot for $52 (Aus) delivered.

I bought the juices as they were only $2 each for 60ml and I know my son likes two of them.

I dare say I’ll have another look before it’s finished.

9 Likes

Nice one mate. Would have checked it out but they don’t deliver here.

5 Likes

I was going to get that digiflavor mod but wasnt sure how my sc supreme 3 would sit on it. Plus its only a 18650 battery which doesnt last long with the supreme mesh. It does look nice though

6 Likes

Which highlights how ridiculous Australian vaping laws are.
From memory you’re in SA?

5 Likes

To be honest it’s my third. The other two are the black ones with the RTA but for $10 I couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

Its why i couldnt pass up on the profile m rta. Had to do it. Ill see how long it takes to get to the uk once shipped. It didnt make it out today so hopefully tomorrow it will start its journey. Wish i seen they had real flavors rice krispy treat before i hit pay though. Would have grabbed a bottle of it but there is always next year lol

7 Likes

Yeah mate. Surprisingly, Vapoureyes are one of the only companies that still will not ship here. I get all my stuff from other Aussie suppliers in WA, Vic and NSW without any issues.

6 Likes

Does their brick and mortar not take part in the sale? If they dont they should do click and collect to get those sales

5 Likes

not sure but the brick and mortar is a 3 hour min round trip away. Between that and the price of fuel, any savings would be negated anyway…

7 Likes

True that!!

5 Likes

With the price of fuel currently it would be cheaper to order a gold one with encrusted diamonds from the other side of the world.

10 Likes

Lol, your not wrong mate. We take my car (G6E Falcon) everywhere cos it’s dual fuel. The Ranger stays up at the farm with the horse. I get around 400km for $45 on LPG with mostly hilly travel.

8 Likes

Journey begins

8 Likes

Melb to where? We have no probs with mail from Melb to country SA, usually 3 days… but Sydney to us takes a week plus…

5 Likes