Vape Mail 2022

Absolutely loved that mod, i only retired it because i was too lazy to strip off the rest of the paint and was tired of it getting all over my hands. I beat the holy crap out of it and it never once failed me, dropped, kicked across the room, slammed on the counter and left outside in the snow. Every time i hit that button it worked, i liked it better than my VT133.

@Pastorfuzz Sent me something too. He told me he was going to send me some bottles for the Pulse and he ended up sending me a box of 10 AND one of the Smrt Coils thingers for the V8 baby! Super fucking awesome as i have been dreading having to use them with dual RBA base. Thank you kindly, PF. I tried to upload a picture to imgur but i keep getting errors.

I also grabbed a cheap scale from amazon, i realized it was the only piece of gear that i dont have a backup of. This little fella:

Not bad, pretty, small. The LB501 is 50$ now, i paid 32$ for it in 2015.

Hope most of that makes sense, it is my birthday and i am wasted, lots of gummies, lots…

EDIT: imgur is working for me again so here is the pic:

Thanks again, PF. Now that i am back to normail-ish im going to play with the V8 Kit. So excited.

11 Likes

Many happy returns Ken! Enjoy your day (sounds like you’re WELL on your way already)

9 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Happy Birthday. Hope you celebrate BIG !!

9 Likes

Enjoy the ride :raised_hands: happy birthday

8 Likes

Happy birthday, ken

8 Likes

@ladycrooks I spent some time with MB’s Legendary Custard but for me …

it leaned more to a Pudding with some Custard added on top

It’s about 101% impossible to keep everyone happy with this Custard, or that Custard, just too many different tastes, needs, and requirements. It was pretty good solo’d BUT, leaned more Pudding than not.

10 Likes

Sounds almost exactly like my experience. I only wish that I would have ordered a dozen after @fidalgo_vapes first stated talking about his.

Happy Birthday Old Man. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very true, especially when we all have different interpretations of what a custard is depending on where we live and what we grew up with. For me, a custard is rich and eggy with a dark vanilla note.

I found the “Legendary” Custard to be more like a American style, which to my tastes is a pudding. Can have it’s place in a recipe but not as a custard to my preference, more like a vanilla cream/pudding.

Happy birthday Ken, enjoy your trip… :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Thanks everyone, i think i might have had 3 too many as the nap was long, hehe.

8 Likes

That’s weird, I never got that from it… Now Vanilla Pudding and Pudding base were pretty spot on, but the pudding base tasted gritty, not sure how else to describe it after a 1%

8 Likes

Well, taste is subjective…

Never got that from it, just a vanilla cream/pudding taste. Perhaps because I MTL vape… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday!!!

8 Likes

Those Charon’s are work horses for sure. PF is a sweetheart like that. When I saw this one years ago, I had to grab it and I am so glad I did. Never misses a beat

I should probably have the black uni rda on here though :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @Ken_O_Where, sorry I missed it mate. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your day.

8 Likes

Also got this little guy. Not a bad rda, but better for squonking than dripping imo. Geekvape Z

13 Likes

My Chefs order arrived today so about 15 days I believe which I’m happy with.
However this is the packaging it arrived in??

A very odd looking cardboard envelope type thingy?
The bottles were not in bags so in other words they were just loose inside and in fact the bottom section wasn’t even taped down and a bottle was just about poking through either side. No leakage and as far as I can tell nothing missing either so all is well that ends well but certainly not the best packaging I’ve ever opened. It’s too late now but I’ll check tomorrow to ensure all 32 x 10ml bottles did actually arrive.

Edit… A quick check before I go to work and all are present and correct with no leakage. I don’t know if I was just lucky but at the end of the day I have received my order with no dramas so all is good. But that to me is inadequate and is the opposite of previous deliveries I’ve had from Chefs.

15 Likes

Wow, talk about a lazy packing job. Glad nothing leaked and hopefully it’s all there.

9 Likes

Ripsaw RDA. Very nice RDA. Smooth airflow and wide open it’s plenty for me and I like a lot of airflow. I was afraid the flavor would be lacking due to the top airflow, but it’s not at all and I love the deck on this RDA.

Goes well with my Dragon Mod!

The deck

It comes with a squonk pin installed but the nice thing is you use a supplied screw to plug it. it just screws right into the squonk pin. They do give a standard solid pin though, should you wish to use that instead.

11 Likes

Wow, very unique airflow! I want one to play around with.

5 Likes

A little cotton came in from China, yes that is a drip tip also. Cotton length 3.75 in. Over all length 4 1/4 in.

12 Likes