Vape Mail 2022

Makes me think perhaps they have a problem with their bottling process.

8 Likes

Or at least the cap tightening part :grinning: I have bought from Inawera direct in Poland and had the opposite. The caps completely crushed the tips and made it difficult to get a drop out. So then what do you do, tips aren’t interchangeable and if you rebottle now you have a pain in the ass with the OG label. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

@Gazza7 same thing happened to me with FLV Popcorn.

5 Likes

No I think you’re right I thought the croissant was good at 1st.
Yesterday I dumped it out of the tank.
love a nice grilled croissant :croissant:. And especially with chocolate!
I think I was tricking my palate into thinking it tasted a different way Idk if that makes sense.
On the other hand…
REAL FLAVORS PINK CANDY VG-BASED (NON-EXTRACT) I believe is the flavor I’ve been searching for. Along with the RF Strawberry. VG based

• RF Strawberry
  • RF pink candy extract(PG)
    -RF pinky candy (VG)
    -FW cotton candy
    -TFA marshmallow (Non DX)
    -Cap strawberry Taffy
    -Rick’s Sugar Daddy
    -W/ a 3-5 drops in 30ml of Cap Sweet candy… Mmm wish I could provide the percentages but I guess I don’t roll like that ,YET.
    shake and vape it was starburst all the way vape. I’ve got a few concoctions in the works I shall find it someday. I’m really picky and I don’t like very many flavors. I wouldn’t be one to buy odd flavorings… That’s why I like one (of course complicated) flavor.

I wish didn’t have so much trouble with the calculator on this website every time I made up a recipe, I think cuz I use a nicotine base. the little checkbox. After saving it deletes it every time :sob:.so I just don’t use it.
I think I got one recipe to save but it was terrible. Should have been called kitchen sink

5 Likes

Flavorah popcorn?,what is or could it be used in?,

4 Likes

Used low @ 0.2pct xan be used ad a sweet butter in bakery type recipe…

Paired with TPA Kettle Corn @ 3 to 4pct FLV Popcorn @.5 to .75 pct makes the perfect base for a Caramel Popcorn .

You Can use the FLV Popcorn on its own as well @ 5 to 1 pct if your just tryi g to get a butter popcorn note

5 Likes

Kettle Corn is very underrated imo… When I found it during my “buy everything” period, I really really enjoyed that one… Made a recipe with Caramel, Peanut butter and Kettle Corn… Vaped a shit load of that.

7 Likes

Strawberry Taffy was good, but if I remember correctly, it loses a lot of it’s flavour over time and just tastes like wax. Strawberry Wax, that’s the facts.

6 Likes

Perfect Combo …PB is a must in those Caramel Popcirn type vapes

4 Likes

Yes exactly Joel I noticed that too every time starts off really good and then where’d the flavor go why is it wax y?! Haha

4 Likes

Thanks SD and @INOIROC for the link.
Bought one of each color left. Ordered the 26th and DHL delivered about noon.
Instructions came in Greek but everything was self explanatory. Build deck is built like a brick S*** house. Still breaking in the cotton.

11 Likes

Greece For The Win.

2 Likes

17$$$ where ??? Ill buy a boat load for that price… I have never understood how people will buy 10 different concentrates that are mediocre then keep searching for what they want but wont spend 20$ on an extract that is what it says it is and used at less than 1pct .

8 Likes

Where did you buy that?

5 Likes

Bought it from Greese. Follow SessionDrummer’s link above.
https://www.k110.eu/en/atomizers-wotofo/

About $67.00 shipped for all three.
Blue,Gold, Rainbow still available.
Ordered and at my door in 5 days
The squonker I have had for over a year.
Came with coil gage for cutting legs, (2) .19 ohm coils, (2) cotton.

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for another one of those squonk mods. I cant find them anywhere.

4 Likes

Their going to be hard to find. They have been around since 2018.

3 Likes

@robin

4 Likes

I was looking for this when Robin asked. Site said out of stock. You must have magic fingers.

2 Likes

Got my HOGS and Valhalla’s back from having the scripts Cerakoted.
They look much better in person

13 Likes