Vape Mail 2022

Here NVM lol!

3 Likes

What’s the difference between those big fatty coils and just regular ones? Skinnys?

5 Likes

Hahaha thanks mate, I’m sure many people think I’m nuts anyway and they are probably right :crazy_face: but I just love this little RTA and it’s like you said, there will come a time when they will be as rare as hens teeth and they won’t be available anymore. I have about four that are still in their shrink wraps and the others are either in rotation or being cleaned or drying. I do use some other brands of RTA’s but they also have that restricted flavourful draw like the Reload 26 RTA and the Aromamizer v3.

6 Likes

“As rare as hens teeth”
I have to say that’s pretty
Good n haven’t heard that
One before…lol!

5 Likes

Idk if they let you cancel “once shipped” it’s how they sucker ya!

2 Likes

It’s just something that I picked up from somewhere years ago haha.

4 Likes

I get way better flavor with those kind of stags than just plain round wire (or anything else really). I don’t know if it’s the reason why but, all of those little openings in the coil fill up with liquid. It draws liquid away from the cotton like a sponge or something. When I hit the fire button, I like to think that each void creates its own mini flavor explosion :rofl:. I really don’t know how it works but they’re really flavorful coils. I’ve tried to go back to fused claptons or even aliens, but they’re never as good.

7 Likes

I got a 3ml of croissant (WF) used it in a recipe that croissant was actually a thing my buttered blueberry cruffin recipe n it’s been 30 days I’ve tried it and my 1st recipe where I didn’t have it n used i believe Lemon squares (CAP) turned out more realistic. But I could have overdone it or underdone it, either way I’m not caring a lot for it… ill have to try it with the ingredients u used even tho I’m not a big chocolate vape fan. It’s either shit or it’s shit. Again my%'s could be 90% off haha! Or I keep hearing all chocolate except for $17 a 15ml Medicine Flower is shit. So I’ve shyed away from the whole idea. Ended up with cocoa (FA) and chocolate (FA) that I’m afraid to use either of…lol!

4 Likes

U make them urself? If so are they hard to twist? Ud think they would be…idk tho…I’ve always wondered about that.

3 Likes

Nuts . Lol.

5 Likes

I found that Cocoa tasted like real cocoa powder. It had the same bitterness as the real stuff and no sweetness at all for me. Was good in a recipe that had a lot of other sweeter flavours in it, but I only used it at low percentages as an accent rather than a full main note.

5 Likes

Some are harder than others. I worked my way up to that style though. Like anything, the more you practice the better you get. I like spinning wires when I have free time. It’s a rewarding hobby for sure.

7 Likes

Where did you find the elders?. I need another one.

4 Likes

I’ve been getting them from the same place in Greece for about the last year or so. It’s called K110 vape or something. They might be sold out but I’m not sure. My old link seems to lead to their main page. Might have to look around that site. They had all the colors when I started shopping there. Word spread somewhat quickly after I’d been posting about it though. They also have (or had?) Drop Solos for somewhat cheap, around 15 like the Dragons. Shipping is DHL and a flat rate of €18 I think?. I always ordered multiple so it didn’t seem to hurt as much.

7 Likes

@robin, thanks to @INOIROC

Blue, rainbow, and gold still in stock …

https://www.k110.eu/en/atomizers-wotofo/wotofo-elder-dragon-rda-atomizer.html

11 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

Better hurry before @INOIROC decides he wants more🤣

6 Likes

My Nom Nomz order arrived today. I think 23 days door to door so not bad. Unfortunately the same as before one had seeped which I think was Flavorah Pocorn. Not leaked as such so no biggy.
The smell of three of them strike me, which are SSA Bakewell,SSA Sweet Pineapple and VTA Bakery Spice.

When will this madness stop.

11 Likes

Sorry mate, it doesn’t! :rofl:

7 Likes

You’re lucky it was only 1.
nomnomz blank

Unfortunately the same as before for me, this time was multiple from SSA

10 Likes