Vape Mail 2022

How do you like that nice chrome plus v.3 @Lynda_Marie ?

7 Likes

That airflow looks busy

9 Likes

I love the bottom airflow. It’s like a mini Ragnar. It’s what you’d expect from Steam Crave. Nice quality, good machinery, airflow options are good. It’s a v2 with bottom airflow. I’m enjoying it!

6 Likes

If you guys have used an Boro type device(s) a lot of the issues are the condensation that comes with the design of them.

This is not the case, here we have a solid construction, with a deck on the very bottom and the air intake is out of the top nut on the chimney. Super amazing design, right now they’re cheap and on pre-order for 100 USD, regular around 150 I think. These are going to be worth it.

7 Likes

The airflow is fantastic. Lots of options. Adding bottom airflow on the v2 was excellent for people who don’t like hauling around a 35mm tank running errands lol

6 Likes

Ah, cheaper… 110 USD

5 Likes

This saturday, be the first to purchase this bad boy, but be quick… Store opens at 8am MNT and you need to be the first to purchase!

God I love the looks of that.

4 Likes

7 Likes

My 2 new custom 21700 DNA100c mods from Voorhees Customs came today :star_struck:
Can’t wait to get these fired up. He also has a new coil wrap kit. Super nice.

11 Likes

So happy to see this in my hands again

14 Likes

I can see why @fidalgo_vapes !!!

Despite my love for FE Lemon, I can’t think of an equal to MF Lemon.

7 Likes

Enough to last the next 5 years! I just ran out myself, sad.

7 Likes

A good while…For Sure…

Agreed…Theres really isnt anything close

8 Likes

Thanks out to @rcleven. Although I didn’t get the 40T’s, I HAVE had great luck with the Moli’s. They even had sweet pricing on the button tops for my tactical flashlights.

15 Likes

My Wire Optim sale order arrived today! Can’t pass on 50% off… ever :rofl:

14 Likes

Hey Nice…Threw a couple of the fused into the Blaze Rta and these coils are nice ty

8 Likes

Awesome! I hope you’re getting great flavor :grin::pinched_fingers:.

8 Likes

Very nice. Keep an eye out around labor day, halloween and thanksgiving. One of those has gotta be 50% off.

7 Likes

This just landed from Maggie over at Steam Crave! The Aromamizer Plus V3. After I use it for a few days, I will give you all my thoughts. So far though, it’s an amazing tank. A huge thank you to Maggie for sending this over to me.

I also got some mail from BCF. A few re-ups and some new ones to try!

15 Likes

The Damn Vape Atemporal Boro arrived. :grinning: I saw this boro in a previous post by @Grabbo and was impressed by the look and top airflow. Thanks for the heads up @Grabbo ! :metal: The shipping from China to the states took less time than the USPS took to get it to me. :man_facepalming: Also picked up their custom Pulse AIO doors and part kit. Went with the Bogan pink and black look. :star_struck:

10 Likes