Vape Mail 2022

@MisterSinner with the top row of airflow blocked, and the bottom row open, is that for a restricted DTL ?

6 Likes

Hey SD here are the configurations you can do with the pieces:

You can use the plugs as well to block off 2 holes for mtl too.

9 Likes

Roger that, and thanks @MisterSinner. Sounds like you JUST got it, so you’ve probably not experimented yet, but was wondering how it DID via DTL with an entire row blocked off.

7 Likes

It just got out of the USC for initial cleaning :slightly_smiling_face: Should have it running later tonight or tomorrow for sure. I can say that the build quality is really really good. Feels heavy and durable.

6 Likes

Nice, will wait to hear what you think. Think I’m going to have to pick one up. You ordered direct from Damn Vapes ?

6 Likes

Yep directly from them. They shipped it out the next day. Check out Bogan’s first go at it on this live vid: I clipped it to start right at the Atemporal part.

https://youtu.be/2YIFZ3DYusg?t=3883

8 Likes

Told ya it was good I can’t put mine down

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer air flow best as I can give ya and sorry for the dirty mits(handsto anybody that know )air flow first pic about the same as that wide open not fired dry pull second pic like that with your finger over one hole

7 Likes

No condensation problem at all

7 Likes

Unexpected gifts from my friends at Yacht Vape:

I love my Eclipse single coil RTAs. Truthfully, I didn’t even know there was a dual coil version in the works. Yacht Vape has been making some quality stuff recently.

Here’s a photo in attempt to show a size comp vs the original Eclipse I’ve been using:

Here’s how the new airflow is situated on the inside:

They still have the screws through the airflow slots (Flat heads this time though). In addition to the regular slotted airflow, these have a “honeycomb” (Rows of dots) option as well:

I guess I’ll have a written review in the coming weeks :grin:.

Edit: I just looked at Mike Vapes did a video on these 3 weeks ago. I don’t really follow anybody on YouTube anymore so I missed it .

11 Likes

If you feel like selling or trading one Pm me.

Didnt they do the Claymore Rda also ?

6 Likes

Yep I bought the blaze to quick

2 Likes

Is there a trick to the rolls of mesh? They’re not bringing up liquid for some reason and im getting dry hits.

2 Likes

I think I just made a order of just creams…lol! One Strawberry and honeycomb.1 milkshake and watermelon…lol guess I like to vape creams…idk but it cost an extra 20$ on my order for exchange and once it gets here another 15$ shipping $10 …

Wait no there’s a mint there too! Not so bad…

8 Likes

I like the blaze, its ok for a Rta…It is like a knock off of the Arbiter but doesnt do flavor as well.

5 Likes

Nope mine wicked straight out the bag.when you washed is it still wet perhaps the water would stop it ,also I only rest my wick but tipping it should wet the wick as well it’s an open hole I’m only running .45ohm at 28 watts3 mm

5 Likes

Yep but here’s a strange one I’ve got the arbiter 2 and the intake duel and now the blaze their all very close to each other similar draw and another quick tip the bubble from the blaze fits the duel but I like them so no biggy I’ll just have to buy the other one dam it

6 Likes

Looks really good @INOIROC.

5 Likes

The water may be the issue. Thanks. I’ll give it another go.

6 Likes

Ya i have these as well …Both Good , I like the Blotta as well but out of the Arbiter 2 , Blaze , Intake dual i like the Original Arbiter lol…I use Rdas at home , but whem i leave house its all about Rtas . Squonking has never been something I liked. Rtas make vaping simple and most of the newer ones perform well imo

9 Likes