Vape Mail 2022

Bill City came through today

14 Likes

Go big or go home?

8 Likes

I’ll use those big bottles within 2 to 3 years so it’s much cheaper getting them in that size.
Most of the 4oz will be gone around the same time except for the Garden Mint.
That garden mint works great with 3 different Strawberries and a hair of Sugar Daddy.
Tastes just like the old Gods of Egypt juice

10 Likes

Some damn fine 480’s you got there @Pastorfuzz, and the 120’s. Love to see people getting what they need, JUST IN CASE.

5 Likes

Don’t know for sure but I think our flavors will be safe.
But you never know with our government now days

5 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

5 Likes

@Pastorfuzz don’t play!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Damn you Dawn. Damn you to hell !!!

Kidding. I decided to fresh test some more of Dawn’s Flavors from DIY Flavor Shack. I’ll be getting into these, after I finish the current series from Wonder Flavors.

8 Likes

Using the Nitrous RTA right now and am enjoying it. The Atemporal looks trickier to build but that is next, I will let you know :+1:

9 Likes

Mike vapes is right, it does whistle. So far it does have good flavor and holds more than the Nitrous RTA but the Nitrous is easier to build and wicks better so far. Might be my wicking on the Atemporal but it os a weird build deck. I should have looked more closely at the build deck before I ordered it, I might have passed on buying it.

Initial frist impression, I like the Nitrous better.

8 Likes

How about the flavour on the nitrous rta?

7 Likes

@mjag thanks for letting me know mate. Sorry to hear that it’s awkward to build and that it whistles, I know that Mike Vapes tried using different sized coils to try and stop it but it didn’t work and still continued to whistle. I’m thinking of trying the Nitrous RTA as I have the RDA and like it.

7 Likes

It is pretty good, no complaints flavor wise but I haven’t compared it to some of my favorite single coil RTA’s yet

8 Likes

You KNOW you’ve got Vape Mail when you have to load it out, on the FLOOR !!!

I have been hit up by a few customers who’d vaped, then smoked, and now back to vaping, but with strange request, sours, worms, sour gummy worms, LOL. I don’t really dabble in them much, but was talking to @Pastorfuzz about it, and he said he had “some juice” that he didn’t need, and didn’t want to trash, and might help me out.

Well, more like a DUMP TRUCK of juice. Thanks Pastor, I sorted them, and am hitting up the peeps to see what’s what.

Thanks for the STICKERS. They WILL be DEPLOYED !!!

9 Likes

Watch out he’s got a crossbow in every room

3 Likes

3 Likes

I vaped a lot of that dinner lady berry tart. shit is good!!!

4 Likes

I’ve never had the Berry Tart, but have picked up a couple of the BB Crumble.

5 Likes

It has a unique flavor to it

5 Likes

8 Likes