Vape Mail 2023

Actually I can hold this Vienna Cream hostage to get it out of her.

5 Likes

The dirty little secret behind successfully parenting!

4 Likes

3 Likes

That leaking could be from the cabin pressure on the plane ride.
I remember when I was in Afghanistan and I ordered a shitload of the Kettle Chips from Walmart , they arrived with all the bags popped open at the seams because of it.
The chips at the PX were all shrunken down. They shipped them that way so they wouldn’t pop open on the overseas flight.
Walmart never thought of that shit I guess

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer @fidalgo_vapes
She says she used the Barbarian Cream at 6% and Vienna Cream at 2%
Now keep in mind that my Barbarian Cream was weak so keep that in mind.
And it had steeped about a week after she did it and says it was very good.
She hasn’t checked it lately which would now be 2 weeks but she will sometime tomorrow

6 Likes

Both @Gazza7 and I have had leaky bottles from them. We posted pics here.

6 Likes

[quote=“Pastorfuzz, post:1073, topic:266175”]
Barbarian Cream at 6%
[/quote

Thank You …i have a 15ml bottle ill use up with that pairing

5 Likes

Hope it works for you

5 Likes

That clears up that issue for me, thank you. Hubby is all stressed out about his upcoming trip to Africa in 2 weeks and is picking a fight with me. Do you think we can deflate him now so that he comes back normal?

3 Likes

Thank you. What @Pastorfuzz said explains why every single order I get from Nomz has been leaking.

5 Likes

I can honestly say i have only had one leak. Apple jacks fw was overfilled literally to the top so it leaked a little. Out of the 50 orders its the only one that has leaked. The thing is they are always more then when you are buying. Most 10ml bottles are filled 11-12mls and 30mls are 32-33mls. So going overseas there isnt enough air and most likely the pressure forces it out as the liquid expands.

5 Likes

I’ve had a single bottle in two separate deliveries leak but to be honest I think leak is an exaggeration. The better description would be a single bottle weep.
To my eye I have to agree and say they all looked generously filled.

Considering the journey they had and no doubt how they were treated I certainly have no complaints.

5 Likes

@Psycho_316 @Gazza7
Yep, you guys are right, considering the tumultuous journey our little young 'uns and middle size 'uns take to cross thousands of miles to be welcomed into my home, I should be grateful they (mostly) make it in 1 piece. I like the way DIYCanada handles their packagings, they vacuum seal the bottles.

6 Likes

They always where i rebottled the 7 10ml bottles of cinnamon donut and it was just over 83 mls. So if they leak you are not losing anything lol

4 Likes

When you buy 100ml from vapable here in the uk they are vacuum sealed which is good. I just had to pick up a few 100ml that i use constantly. I just wish we had a bcf here or diy here so i could bulk up. Gets tiresome buying 30mls over and over.

2 Likes

That’s a nice haul!! Vienna cream has become a staple for me in my stash.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I added “Mystery Flavour - Solubarome” to my cart when I ordered from Nomz,

And got Strawberry,

Not any info out there on the strawberry but it smells good, might go good in a straw-nana :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Well thats a good sign that vta is wholesale only. When i ordered when their new site came up 2 weeks ago they where sold out of the 60ml. But now they have it. Might just be a good sign.

4 Likes

I got watermelon for SA and rainbow sherbet for Sasami. No info on either lol :upside_down_face:

6 Likes