Vape Mail 2023

Roger that.

Yeah it’s a good one, and an even BETTER mixer IMO.

It tasted almost exactly like …

… to me

7 Likes

Hands off @fidalgo_vapes, he’s mixing for me.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Bahhahahahhaaa!!!

6 Likes

I mix for 6 people at my local Post Office.
My daughter will use some of this as she mixes for quite a few nurses and doctors at the hospitals she consults with.
And @SessionDrummer

9 Likes

Is that Jennifer Lopez?
I’d mix for her for free!

8 Likes

@Pastorfuzz wanted to follow up on the big ass vape mail you sent last year, November. It’s almost depleted, and that’s actually surprising, BUT, the good news is, you can THANK yourself, as there are now 5 (almost 6) new non-smokers, joining the vaping community …

10 Likes

That’s excellent news, although they probably all have Type 2 now because of how sweet that shit was

7 Likes

Well to be fair, MAYBE hehe. I just didn’t have the time to go out and buy a shit ton of commercial, and then try and ass-ram up some quick, not so good clones, JUST to get them off the analogs. BUT, even WITH da Sweetnezz, 5 out of 6 (soon to be 6), will be FULLY off commercial, and on to some better, LESS sweet juices. One actually started asking a LOT of DIY questions, and is considering mixing, but we’ll see.

I appreciate you shipping out that truck load, as I literally only stole ONE bottle of the DL, and the rest went to GOOD homes.

6 Likes

I shoulda stole two, I have a weakness for DL.

2 Likes

I liked the Blackberry Crumble but the Lemon Tart tasted like Lemonheads to me. Vaped a 60 of it and just never caught on.
Never did like it.
Glad it all went for a good cause. Better than throwing it in the trash.

6 Likes

Yeah, I USED to think I liked the LT, but that was only up until I tried the BBC, it IS the one to buy IMO. What I liked about the LT was the strong Lemon regardless of how old it was, and the layering.

3 Likes

A few years ago I bought a commercial Blackberry Crumble from a website and it kicked ass.
They stopped offering it and damn I can’t remember the site I got it from.
I remember buying some CCI BFDFT RTA’s from them on clearance.
IMO, they are the most flavorful 30mm RTA’s I have.
Even better than my Modfathers.
Just can’t remember where I got them.
Sucks to get old.
Do you have a BFDFT tank?

5 Likes

Yeah it my other bottle has a little red but slight. I got 120ml for £6 as its a clearance item. Off the knuckle it was almost the same but had a little note on it.

4 Likes

No, I sure don’t, BUT, you’re making me have to check it out, as I’d never heard of it.

4 Likes

You know, I"m not 100% sure. It looks like here, but then it almost DOESN’T look like her …

Paradox.

3 Likes

Yes, love kings crest liquids. I’ve had just about all of them. Buttercream is my favorite. Developed did a “clone” using FW with FA nut mix. Very simple recipe that I mixed up, unfortunately it didn’t taste anything like the original. If I remember correctly it had FW butter pecan, FW buttercream, FW vanilla bean ice cream and FA nut mix. I’ll find it and post it up here. Lmk how your experiment goes! :slight_smile: add FW butterscotch!! I can’t find it posted up anymore but I had put the recipe in my private folder.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting recipe Lynda. The concentrate is mixed @ 30% flavor. I don’t get any nutty flavors but after the shake I got a flavor similar to Philadelphia butter cake along with butter cream frosting and ice cream. After steeping I’m getting more of a buttercream flavored ice cream, but still getting a little bit of cake. It’s not a full FW yellow cake kind of flavor more on the lines of FW Vanilla Cupcake kind of cake flavor (kind of subdued cake but with a lot of frosting) or it could have Cake Batter Dip in it. Though for some reason FW Vanilla Butternut keeps popping into my head, its creamy with a slight nutty note. This one is definitely going to be a fun challenge.

4 Likes

It definitely will be interesting. I started with all Capella, and then all FW. I don’t get any nut flavor from it either. I mainly get vanilla buttercream frosting without the waxiness of (for instance) WF buttercream frosting. I gave up. I had a friend ship me 3 bottles last winter as Massachusetts has a flavor ban, but I vaped them all…I should have saved one for a later date :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: whoops! I’m looking forward to see what You come up with!

4 Likes

Love the gunmetal and walnut. Some iSticks for the wife…

15 Likes

Can’t beat cheap stuff two rdas under £30and as matter of interest both are pretty dam good

12 Likes