Vape Mail 2022

Using the Nitrous RTA right now and am enjoying it. The Atemporal looks trickier to build but that is next, I will let you know :+1:

9 Likes

Mike vapes is right, it does whistle. So far it does have good flavor and holds more than the Nitrous RTA but the Nitrous is easier to build and wicks better so far. Might be my wicking on the Atemporal but it os a weird build deck. I should have looked more closely at the build deck before I ordered it, I might have passed on buying it.

Initial frist impression, I like the Nitrous better.

8 Likes

How about the flavour on the nitrous rta?

7 Likes

@mjag thanks for letting me know mate. Sorry to hear that it’s awkward to build and that it whistles, I know that Mike Vapes tried using different sized coils to try and stop it but it didn’t work and still continued to whistle. I’m thinking of trying the Nitrous RTA as I have the RDA and like it.

7 Likes

It is pretty good, no complaints flavor wise but I haven’t compared it to some of my favorite single coil RTA’s yet

8 Likes

You KNOW you’ve got Vape Mail when you have to load it out, on the FLOOR !!!

I have been hit up by a few customers who’d vaped, then smoked, and now back to vaping, but with strange request, sours, worms, sour gummy worms, LOL. I don’t really dabble in them much, but was talking to @Pastorfuzz about it, and he said he had “some juice” that he didn’t need, and didn’t want to trash, and might help me out.

Well, more like a DUMP TRUCK of juice. Thanks Pastor, I sorted them, and am hitting up the peeps to see what’s what.

Thanks for the STICKERS. They WILL be DEPLOYED !!!

9 Likes

Watch out he’s got a crossbow in every room

3 Likes

3 Likes

I vaped a lot of that dinner lady berry tart. shit is good!!!

4 Likes

I’ve never had the Berry Tart, but have picked up a couple of the BB Crumble.

5 Likes

It has a unique flavor to it

5 Likes

8 Likes

Im jelly… ^^^

4 Likes

Don’t be too jelly @D.Sims, because you really gotta buy big to get a reasonable rate per ml …

• 10ml 0.35/ml
  • 30ml 0.30/ml
  • 60ml 0.22/ml
  • 1.0G 0.06/ml
4 Likes

BUT, DIY Vapor Supply has 30ml bottles which comes out closer to 0.17/ml …

Soooooo, that makes THEM the go to for OOO IMO.

3 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know about at least One On One’s, but also OTHER glass bottles with squeeze bulbs. I had already planned on offloading from the glass, into PET, my preferred choice for my racks.

Upon opening the big box, there was QUITE a large amount of the flavors aromas present. NOW, why is this a big deal ?? If you can smell it in a “sealed” bottle, you’re LOOSING flavor molecules, AND, injecting air into the flavors shortening their lives.

I love, love, love glass, but I hate, hate, HATE the squeeze bulbs that just about EVERY MFG uses, EVEN my beloved Medicine Flower (but they’re better than these). Most of the flavor seemed to be coming OUT of the bulb tops, so I went ahead with the plan, offloaded them all into PET bottles, and guess what ??

No Mo Smells !!!

Keep this in mind if you have bottles that are really hemorrhaging molecules, MIGHT be time to exfil them to a new solution. You PAID for them, keep’m fresh as long as you can.

11 Likes

How is that ooo tropical rainbow candy?

2 Likes

I had expected it to smell more like CAP Silverline Rainbow Candy, but it doesn’t. Not sure if it’s “tropical” or not, but I will when I test it.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cant wait maybe just maybe i can do my skittles again. Sux i cant get the rf sc one anymore

2 Likes

You can request they either send a cap or cap them

5 Likes