Vape Mail 2023

Recieved new Capella and Flavorah from BCF today, submit order to doorstep within 24 hours!

6 Likes

Yes, January 30. We will be going over new FA and new Flavorah.

4 Likes

Thanks. Stay warm over there.

4 Likes

Thank You @Drew1 for the Mat much appreciated​:pray::pray:

13 Likes

Small order… :blush:

14 Likes

Well I was surprised today by @KC111. I had mentioned something about burning through materials doing all of the SFT’s that I do, and she replied about keeping my eyes out, and I didn’t give it another thought. Until today …

Thanks a lot KC, and YES, that IS the stuff. Very kind of you, and it WILL be used shortly.

15 Likes

Just got tbe arrma vortex for my son 3s

6 Likes

I guess my Cookie Premium isn’t the only one that looks like used motor oil.
Nice grab

6 Likes

They make some nice rc cars. Those things bomb. They can get up to 70 mph. Someone is gonna have fun

5 Likes

Out of the kindness of @Pastorfuzz sending the vta sugar cane and gave me a vta raw sugar. Still blown away by his gesture sending it to the uk still cant say enough

13 Likes

@Psycho_316 that’s just how @Pastorfuzz is.

10 Likes

Just still mind blown. Honestly i thought id never see a bcf bottle again being in the uk now but there it is lol. The help from everyone here in recipes and anything else is just incredible. I am very happy to be a part of this great community

14 Likes

He really needs chefs sc coconut macaroon. So if anyone has some there is something i know he really likes he has been trying to find a replacement

7 Likes

Don’t need any now @KC111
Still have about 30 ml left.
I was just looking to see if anyone has run into a good replacement when the time comes.
Thanks for the offer though

7 Likes

Grrrr, how can I reciprocate your generosity?

7 Likes

I could use a quarter million so I can retire early!

9 Likes

You and me both!

7 Likes

Please let me know if there is something else you need.

6 Likes

BCF came in today.
Some of the good stuff to last a couple years or so

14 Likes

19 Likes