Vape Mail 2023

Small order… :blush:

14 Likes

Well I was surprised today by @KC111. I had mentioned something about burning through materials doing all of the SFT’s that I do, and she replied about keeping my eyes out, and I didn’t give it another thought. Until today …

Thanks a lot KC, and YES, that IS the stuff. Very kind of you, and it WILL be used shortly.

15 Likes

Just got tbe arrma vortex for my son 3s

6 Likes

I guess my Cookie Premium isn’t the only one that looks like used motor oil.
Nice grab

6 Likes

They make some nice rc cars. Those things bomb. They can get up to 70 mph. Someone is gonna have fun

5 Likes

Out of the kindness of @Pastorfuzz sending the vta sugar cane and gave me a vta raw sugar. Still blown away by his gesture sending it to the uk still cant say enough

13 Likes

@Psycho_316 that’s just how @Pastorfuzz is.

10 Likes

Just still mind blown. Honestly i thought id never see a bcf bottle again being in the uk now but there it is lol. The help from everyone here in recipes and anything else is just incredible. I am very happy to be a part of this great community

14 Likes

He really needs chefs sc coconut macaroon. So if anyone has some there is something i know he really likes he has been trying to find a replacement

7 Likes

Don’t need any now @KC111
Still have about 30 ml left.
I was just looking to see if anyone has run into a good replacement when the time comes.
Thanks for the offer though

7 Likes

Grrrr, how can I reciprocate your generosity?

7 Likes

I could use a quarter million so I can retire early!

9 Likes

You and me both!

7 Likes

Please let me know if there is something else you need.

6 Likes

BCF came in today.
Some of the good stuff to last a couple years or so

14 Likes

19 Likes

Nothing big, just a pack of miniature silicon donuts and some steel rods. The roads are 2.8mm. I got em because certain wires I make spring back considerably. The goal is for the coils to end up at 3mm but we’ll see. I’m gonna test them out and go back (On Amazon) if needed. They have 2.6, 2.7, 2.9 etc. I’m plan on using tape on one side to create a handle of sorts.

The donuts are for certain RDAs, mainly my Elder Dragons. They’re usually a bit messy on the bottom. I wondered if it’s from the Phillips head screws that hold the airflow tube thingies in place. If it works I’ll post back :grin:. I also got more sets of Beadalon nylon pliers but didn’t photograph them. I wear those things out in no time. It’s almost always the spring back feature that goes first.

Update on the little o rings: They’re pretty tiny and barely fit over the screws (The Phillips head screws that hold Elder Dragon airflow tubes in place). I sort of threaded them on by using a screwdriver and holding with my fingers. Good news is, my Dragons are way cleaner/drier now on the under side. I use them on squonk mods and they were always wet underneath when I’d take them off. It’s not a huge deal but it bothered me somewhat. They’d probably be way cheaper from somewhere in China but I’ll post the Amazon link I used below:

13 Likes

18 Likes

Ive heard good things…I believe @TamVapes @woftam @zippy all have said its a great rta

11 Likes

Looks tight on that Lost Vape @Rocky02852

8 Likes