Vape Mail 2023

Nice little haul there sir! I also need to grab a few items (about $25.00 worth) from BC, but I’m going to wait for the Halloween sale for a better discount.

10 Likes

Is that hemp based cotton style fibers? Back in the day there was a fella here, @therabidweasel, who used hemp fiber, i still have some somewhere.

I miss that fella.

I wouldnt mind giving it a try again.

7 Likes

Are you talking about Draco cotton? Messy and can be tedious but excellent in rdas.

6 Likes

Gaza has Canna Cotton, the stuff TRW used was raw hemp fiber, if i remember right. He sent it in a clear bag so it didnt have a name. This was right after the forums here opened. Im trying to find it for some pics but so far i have failed at the finding part.

What i remember was you could clean it and reuse the stuff, crazy.

7 Likes

was it in here?

8 Likes

You are awesome and thank you, not just for the link but i loved reading through it. TRW was an amazing and very unique soul, i hope that he and is lady are doing so well. So many others in the thread that i havent seen in years and some no longer in the “meatspace” as TRW would have put it. What a great read.

It was here but i cant find it on amazon anymore:

Green Remedy Natural Hemp wick

EDIT: Thats the stuff @Letitia and now that ive seen it again i think i might know where it is, i remember vacuum sealing it. I tried to find Draco Cotton Wick and you know what google showed me? A Smells Like Draco Malfoy Candle… I bet it smells like bad breath and farts.

9 Likes

yup, read it through myself. Seeing some old but familiar names made me smile.

9 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but I couldn’t get onto ELR for some reason. It just took an eternity to load.

This is what I bought. I remembered reading about it a long time ago and as I saw it listed I thought why not?

10 Likes

10g worth of this.

Looks nor seems no different than other cotton I have but I haven’t tried it yet. Saturday morning (tomorrow) is normally my rebuild time so I’ll give it a run and let you know if I can taste any difference. For some strange reason I expected it to be a little off white in colour but it appears identical to others I have. Proof is in the pudding as they say but my thoughts are I won’t notice anything different.

10 Likes

Thank You Sir Ian Thomas …Empire Squonk Mod and a Jenna RDA…Won Auction for a charity stream

Been wanting the Jenna for awhile but its rare to find one or someone willing to let go of one.

19 Likes

17 Likes

Great haul!
@SessionDrummer , I have a question about the Thelma Quest. Do you have to press the fire button to wake it up before you hit it? I ask because I purchased one a month or so back and if it sits more than 5 minutes or so it seems to “sleep” and I have to press the fire button to wake it up for it to fire.

7 Likes

Holy Cotton Batman!!

7 Likes

Looking forward to hearing what you think. Thanks for taking the time to taken some pics.

@SessionDrummer Holy shit balls that is a lot of cotton!

@fidalgo_vapes i tried to get me a Jenna a few years ago on reddit and everyone told me i would have better luck finding seeds for Jacks Beanstalk.

10 Likes

Same. Congrats and enjoy. Let us know how that Jenna works out.

8 Likes

I built the original Berserker Mini RTA, Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA and Wasp Nano RDA.
In regards to the product itself and it’s ease of use I’m sure I can notice a difference. It’s seems more fibrous than Cotton Bacon etc and a bit stronger. It took a bit more combing out then I’m accustomed too but nothing terrible.
Early days in regards to the taste but so far I honestly couldn’t say I notice much difference but I suppose to do a fair comparison I’d have to vape identical juice in an identical atty with identical builds.
From memory I think I read it’s less susceptible to burning which I could believe given it’s perceived strength and denseness.
Certainly no complaints yet anyway. I generally rebuild and clean once a week so I’ll report back next week on my opinions then.

8 Likes

Does it expand in the way cotton does?

7 Likes

@TimWV I haven’t timed it, but the display does dim after a bit. I just grab it, fire it, and it wakes back up.

6 Likes

Yeah, just a lil’ bit. Looks like I’m selling KGD now too. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow @fidalgo_vapes Super Score.

8 Likes