Vape Mail 2023

I was so happy when i found them…I stayed with LB , NR and LNW for so long…I know some people dont taste the difference in VG (palm) but i do…I wrnt through so many once i could not buy from the other 3

6 Likes

Lynda Marie what VG do you usuallynuse

6 Likes

Dude, that’s TOTALLY Vape Mail !!!

8 Likes

Same here @rcleven. I really don’t DO Pod Mods as a rule, and have tried VERY few, and know literally nothing about these PureMaxs that David sent, but I can tell you this. I’ve been VERY impressed with every SXmini setup that I’ve tested, and beyond some minor cosmetic complaints (only a handful), I’m very curious to see what THEIR take is/was/is on the Pod thing.

5 Likes

Got my order from Nom Nomz Wednesday. Absolutely love the flavor house color coded bottles, in an ocean of white bottle labels these will really stand out. Sorry BCF but these guys are gonna steal some orders.

Less than a week from order to delivery too, phukin awesome.

Lil ones:

Beeger ones:

Cuz i couldnt get them all in one pick…

19 Likes

My last order from nomnomz was 6 days to Canada. Larger selection than BCF. Can still get VTA (who’s rebranded to Impact Flavours) while BCF has COMPLETELY DROPPED USPS TO CANADA

10 Likes

I was using LNW, I ran out so I get from BCF. I know people have pointed me in the direction of Amazon for it though. I was lucky to have been able do stock up last year, and now down to my last 3 liters of VG and 1 of pg lol Sending Santa my wish list early this year :santa:

8 Likes

Hey Lynda try these guys they carry both VG and PG at a lot cheaper prices than BC or Amazon. 18.99 a gallon for VG. Vegetable Glycerin USP Food Grade - 99.7% Palm-Derived - Ingredient Supplier

10 Likes

They also told me that they carry 100mg nicotine and salt nic in up to 1liter bottles. Not avail to ship though. Cost of $80.00 for a liter. I’m glad I stocked up a long time ago.

7 Likes

@Lynda_Marie, I can also vouch for @McDuckie’s suggestion, as I only use IS for my bases now.

7 Likes

@McDuckie I didn’t know they had NIC as well. Which type of NIC did you order, and how did it fare ?

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t get any Nic this time I still have a freezer full. I got a gallon of Nic from LNW at $150. all divided into 30ml amber. Plus I’ve got a liter bottle of the premium stuff from Vaportec.
I may go back for a liter of salt nic. for potent pod mixes.

6 Likes

Man, I miss those guys …

7 Likes

What’s this has by beloved Vape Train changed their name?

8 Likes

Thank you! I’ll check those out!

8 Likes

Is this on sale or is it their every day prices?

8 Likes

It says it is on sale, but it appears to be the same prices when I last checked a few months ago, so that was why I’m asking.

8 Likes

I do believe that its on sale. Typically they run around 27.99 for a gal of palm based VG.

8 Likes

Thank you! I better get some more then :).

8 Likes

I just got 2 gallons VG and 1 gallon PG. That is a great price!

10 Likes