Vape Mail 2023

I’m trying to figure out how I can whittle it back a bit, to slow the roll. I tabulate ALL my shipping costs, and they ARE added in to the final pricing.

I think sometimes LESS is MORE. LESS stress, MORE free time hehe.

5 Likes

I like the company and their prices and product are good

4 Likes

Very agreed. I forget who originally mentioned Glycerin Supplier, but I too, have had great luck, good prices, and fair shipping, considering it’s 2023 and all that.

5 Likes

I supply a lot of high NIC, MTL’ers, but the funny thing is, I still have a 3:1 VG:PG burn rate. Most of them are 50/50, or even 60v/40p.

4 Likes

Bro …I tried and tried to accomadate the customers, but it got to be too much . The request got crazier . I made a generic menu ( list) of options and still a lot of them seemed ungrateful. I took the worst and tripled the price and said NO more request. This pissed about 5 people off . The other ones eventually realized i didnt want to do it anymore.

6 Likes

Im not sure either . I know i went on a deep dive last year and there was only a few old comments that led me to them. With NR and LNW and LB i never had to worry. Im happy with these guys and tbey have some kind of point system which is fun lol
@SessionDrummer thought you would find this intersting . Look at date , this might be what made me initially look last year

4 Likes

Bro, we are brothers by another mother.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes. Like I (or you) have time to fully flush out rando, bizarro requests.

I’m not there yet, but it IS 2023 @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

Lol…It could have been me thinking that they were being ungrateful. I know im happier mixing for less people . These people always let me kniw when they have 120ml or so left so its not last minute. They have their ADVs , and Ill shoot them new thi gs ive mixed to try

7 Likes

Same place as @fidalgo_vapes, Glycerin Supplier aka Ingredient Supplier. Picked up two cubes.

15 Likes

Good stuff, just about to finish a gallon and no complaints at all. I cant tell a difference between Glycerin Supply, NR or Essential Depots palm VG. PG is fantastic too.

I havent ordered anything in a bit but @Pastorfuzz so that i was in need of some Hangsen Italian Cream and sent me some along with OoO Vanilla Custard Cheesecake.

Thank you kindly, PF! Now everyone can expect a flood of recipes containing the two, hehe.

15 Likes

I forgot about this one somehow. My wife needed something for her remotes and i needed a mod holder…

If i include the Caliburn A2’s i have 11 vaping devices going right now… Make that 12 as im testing a mix in my old Griffin.

A bit ridiculous but i have been mixing like crazy lately.

16 Likes

I love the US flag caddy holder, what a great idea to hold all your mods.

9 Likes

Amazon, i think it was 12 dollars or so. Certainly better than mod dominos, hehe

It has a 20% off coupon and comes in several different colors/patterns.

I was using this one:

But it is now being used to hold juice.

10 Likes

What is a mod domino? I’m looking on ebay right now, will check Amazon after.

5 Likes

Its when you have all your beautiful mods lined up in a row and somehow bump or hit the first one and they all topple. So many times. SO! MANY! TIMES! :laughing:

10 Likes

It happens to me almost every night, on my nightstand. All I can say is thank god for vape bands!

9 Likes

Hehehe. It makes it a lot easier to lug all the mods around too.

9 Likes

Is yours wood with a leather padding?

5 Likes

Screw ebay, I like the link of the one you sent me from Amazon, with the handle for $29.99.

5 Likes