Vape Mail 2023

Thank you, will get 2 of the US flag one. Appreciate you pointing out these convenient gems. I’ve seen others recommend valet trays, but I would just continue to knock the mods over.

8 Likes

Happy to help, hope you love them too. And so far they hold all the mods i have put in it including one with a large front button, Vapsoon Kaos. Holds a single 20700 VandyVape Pulse and it will hold my old VaporFlask at an angle.

9 Likes

I’ve got many Aegis X and LV Thelema and Guru’s (sp??), so as long as it will hold these beefy ones…

7 Likes

Got 2 and clipped a 20% off coupon for both. Appreciate your assistance. Between my clumsiness and my cats, this will be a very convenient tool to have.

8 Likes

Things are ok just hunkered down for the extreme cold snap :cold_face:

11 Likes

Stay warm Laura. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ordered the “butterfly” caddy. Amazing what the shiny vape bug talks you into…

9 Likes

I have one of these on my end table and in the kitchen. Kitchen one sits next to the stove for keeping tasting spoons and forks as well as a few spices.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it

6 Likes

I got that and 1 US flag, I really think these would work well to prevent what @Ken_O_Where calls the mod dominos, LOL.

8 Likes

Got this today from GV. It was free for being on a discussion panel.

14 Likes

Let us know how you like it. Gotta go, don’t want to be accused of derailing the thread.

8 Likes

Don’t know if I’m going to open it. They describe it as MTL. As far as I’m concerned I don’t care about being stealth and it doesn’t fit me as DTL vaper. Probably give it to someone who wants to quit smoking.

13 Likes

Very kind of you to do that.

8 Likes

I know I like the Hangsen Ice Cream.
Damn this shit is good

10 Likes

You can have some of our heatwave. 8 at night and it’s still over 30. But you can keep the cold :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell no… I’m a good friend and sharing is caring :grin:
:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

6 Likes

Well my order this morning has shipped by royal mail from nomnomz. Lets see if it sticks to a week shipping time from across the channel

As per my usual self get rid of some flavors and find other things lol. I just cant get out of the rabbit hole lol

10 Likes

Got my order today from them ordered it on Monday morning all good

7 Likes

Usually its a week for me down n the southwest of england with royal mail dhl is less then 18hrs lol from belfast lol

6 Likes