Vape Mail 2023

My delivery from lost vape arrived

19 Likes

My prize from @Bull_City_Flavors

The rest of my BCF order

Had to get a couple more batteries… Plus since Lion likes to send flashlights with ur order, I had to get some batteries & a charger for them…

18 Likes

Looks like you have foundations of decent haul. When all is in your stash, then we can work on recipes.

Although, after a quick check, it seems that all are there.

9 Likes

Yes I added them as soon as I got them.

5 Likes

More mail impressed that i can get in two days from nomnomz

17 Likes

Just got some cotton in the mail from @KC111 .
Very nice of you lady. Wasn’t expecting this but actually going to do some RTA’s with it when I get some time off.
You’re a sweetie. Thanks a bunch

16 Likes

OK last piece of the puzzle came from Central Vapors, 250MG/ML nic salt. We mix tonight :scientist: :lotion_bottle: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle:

16 Likes

@Pastorfuzz that is apparently just how she is.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes sir! Looking forward to trying it out. Never used this brand before

6 Likes

Shhh, keep me under the radar… :shushing_face:
I don’t even know how you knew it was me, there is no reference to me on the shipping box, right?
Mail was slow to get it to you, but I am happy it got to you.
@Pastorfuzz You were much too generous with your gifts to me, I really appreciate that.
BTW, @Psycho_316 was responsible for giving me your address because I couldn’t decipher it off the original package you sent me, LOL. Thank you @Psycho_316 for helping me.

9 Likes

I figured it was you because you told me to be on the lookout for mail a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks again

7 Likes

Talk about running me over with the bus and backing over me :man_facepalming:t2::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

You will get your sweet revenge on me someday… :grin:

5 Likes

I truly appreciate you helping me. You wouldn’t let me pay you or reciprocate with flavors, so I wanted to thank you by giving you something I knew you could use somehow, someday.

8 Likes

I did rewick my Profile RDA with it this morning before I left for work and so far it’s working great

7 Likes

Hope it works well for you! I was told that Ken Gen Do was among some of the best to use for those that wick their own.

5 Likes

I used Koh Gen Do for a while. Maybe it was just me but that stuff took a couple of tanks just to break it in sometimes. The taste during break-in didn’t agree with me. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

That is useful info to know. I wonder if @Pastorfuzz would have preferred something else?? When I asked him which cotton he uses, KGD was among them. I’ve heard KGD from @SessionDrummer and a few others how much they liked it. I can’t send it back now, but knowing which cotton is “generally preferred” is good info for me to know since I don’t wick my own. What is your preferred choice? As someone that is ignorant about cotton as a vape tool, why does some have a long break in time? I’ve heard similar things about factory coils, too. I have so much to learn and I would love to know more because I have quite a few questions about some of the factory coils I use. For example, I get no flavor whatsoever when I used the M+ Mesh coil in my Falcon King, but tons of flavor with the M dual Mesh coil. How the heck am I to know which coils are the best because the reviews varies so greatly among each coils and it feels like I am just draining my wallet to find “the one”.
Why does some of my Innokin coils for my Zenith and Kroma-Z sometimes takes a couple tanks to break in?
Why does my Horizon Sakerz Master spits back so much if I vape it in a supine position? It is a top air flow but because of the spit back, I’ve resorted to using that tank while I am upright instead of using that in the bedroom while I watch t.v.

Ugh, I am a question box that sometimes gets tired of asking so many questions, lol.

5 Likes

It’s working great in my Profile today.
I’m not getting any funky taste.
I’ll definitely use it. Thank you again!

7 Likes

Good to know! If you ever truck out to my area on the West Coast, I would love a puff or two off your tank so I can see what the big deal is. I don’t know of any other vapers in my area, much less know of anyone that wicks their own.

6 Likes