Vape Mail 2023

Believe it when i see it. Def dont expect it to come tomorrow lol. Its royal mail :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Between 10.08am and 2.08pm?

Very precise isn’t it? Between 10am and 2pm I could understand but do they expect to be running 8 minutes late that day or something?

6 Likes

Its royal mail for you lmfao

5 Likes

Race between two orders now. Just put a order in on vapable lets see which comes first todays or yesterdays. And on a other note im back over 100 flavors in mu stash. Fing rabbit hole lol

9 Likes

That was quick sweeeeeet

3 Likes

As long as you get a vapable order in before 3 its dispatched and its usually next day delivery from them which is good. No waiting around a few days. I do like them. Im always checking their clearance section. Few months ago got 200ml of glazed donut sc wf that is good till dec 24 lol

7 Likes

Double sweet you ordered the empire yet???

3 Likes

Which empire are you referring too???

2 Likes

Squonk mod from vaporz cloud

4 Likes

14 Likes

Now that’s a strange mix

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where
I received both the US flag and Butterfly caddy holders today. They are perfect for preventing Mod Dominoes :rofl:. I’m so glad you gave me this idea, it is a perfect solution to an annoying problem.

11 Likes

Oh now i must look lol

4 Likes

Lol that thing is nice. I like it. But i dont need a 4th right now lol. But that purple is pretty

5 Likes

Man too bad they’re all OOS there…

3 Likes

I know everywhere they are there was one site that are do in more in two weeks i think i need to find it again

2 Likes

Well they both arrived today. Still shocked i got the nomz in two days

Time to throw some stuff together

11 Likes

Here it is Vaperz Cloud Empire Project Squonk Mod

Maybe ill remind my partner its my bday a month later :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I thought ALL batteries only needed to be drained down to 30%, or there’s a possibility of having issues.

5 Likes

Received my winnings yesterday…, I kinda forgot about it b/c the ol’ lady got it off the porch as she was coming in… & of course, I was asleep :unamused:

They shipped this & the stuff I ordered in 2 dif. packages… & It’s b.s., they’re just sending my shit around everywhere…WTF??

12 Likes