Vape Mail 2023

Oh no that is a tank i have had mine for 3 years only thing i needed to do was get a battery door but its a tank. And i have a cannon on it blows the pulse away

13 Likes

Oh wow, That’s the same color I bought!

6 Likes

Now you need the steam crave aromamizer plus v2 5th anniversary edition. Its my favorite at home setup. Flavor and cloudz :grin::grin:

9 Likes

@Psycho_316 Don’t think I don’t notice the subliminal messages you are sending :rofl:
I wanted one of the Steam craves however they were sold out so I ordered another asgard mini 25mm

7 Likes

Sure you could have git the supreme v3 i got two of them on my lost vape centaurus bf mods but only one mod works lol it was @SessionDrummer who pit me on the steam craves. Honestly i havent found anything i have tried as mesh that even comes close

8 Likes

I got a very nice care package from @Pastorfuzz I’m so grateful for this community. I feel like y’all are my second family. I would not be where I am in my mixing today if it weren’t for all of you! :heart::pray:t3:

19 Likes

An update

DO NOT ORDER FROM DEAL EXTREME!!!

While they are listed on here as a reliable vendor, they refuse to deal fairly with their mistake.

I filed a complaint directly with them, and they said they would get back to me the next day. Two weeks went by, so I filed a claim with PayPal.

My order was $56. Through PayPal, they offered $20, I declined and offered to settle for $50 so I wouldn’t have to pay for return shipping. They came back with $22 !?!

I have escalated the claim. My problem is not that they made a mistake…stuff happens, but their response shows that they will not stand by their products and/or negotiate in good faith.

BEWARE! THEY ARE ON THE ELR LIST OF RELIABLE VENDORS.

10 Likes

12 Likes

It might just be me, but I would never order a battery that had the word “Fire” on the label. :thinking:
Taking a second look at that 1st pic, it looks like those batts have a raised positive pole which is not good. Always look for the flat heads.

12 Likes

In general, I agree, but my complaint is not about the batteries that I ordered, but not receiving those batteries and Deal Extreme failing to make a good faith attempt to correct it.

10 Likes

First BC of 2023 it’s been awhile. Time to start restocking the VT.

13 Likes

Finally got a boro based mod and tank, the vandy vape AIO.5 and Kylin M mesh boro. So far the Kylin is easy as pie to build and the flavor is good but not as good as my favorite mesh RDA’s or RTA’s.

Is it just a fad? Why are boro devices and tanks so popular and most importantly…expensive! :flushed: I know these are both on the cheaper scale but I can’t imagine spending 100+ for a device and that or more for a boro tank.

17 Likes

These are starter’s. Now start adding any of the accessories for the AIO and it all adds up quickly to the price of the Boros.

8 Likes

I been wanting to try a boro device for years but sadly i cant afford to buy one. The cthulhu aio looks very nice, also the billet box but both are way to expensive for me

6 Likes

I understand, but even if you HAD received what you ordered correctly chances are those batteries, being button tops, might have caused you problems. Friendly advice…don’t cheap out on batteries.

10 Likes

But are Boro’s worth the price to performance ratio? Would I be able to get better flavor than a great RTA that would cost me less? That is what I wonder, would a $100 Voltrove Boro give me better flavor than a $80 Voltrove RTA?

9 Likes

I dont think that boros will give you any better flavor compared to a good rta or rda… i think that people like them because of the tank size and reduced size. As far as i have seen on vape review they look way more complicated when you have to change cotton and such…. Imagine having a full 7ml tank and burned cotton… u have to emty the tank…bla bla bla…. I think its more of a pain than a normal tank or rda…. But thats just what i think

8 Likes

The difference I see it’s a cheap starter that can be built up rather than the initial 125 dollars a Boros would cost. For $35-40 bucks you have a AIO. Don’t like it your out 40 bucks. But the teese is there to buy door panels, larger coil boxes, mouth piece’s on and on. It’s a gold mine for vendors and the makers.

6 Likes

Please, I understand that you are trying to be helpful, but I have been using mods for 12 years, and, since AW disappeared, have had problems locating appropriate 18500 or 18490 IMR batteries. Not trying to be cheap, just looking for options other than the efest batteries avalailable from illum. If you know of some, that would be VERY helpful.

6 Likes

I have been running the same juice in both the 25 V3 and the boro tank I use the tank at home and take the other to work. Hard to say which one I like best, only reason I could see to pay the extra $ is to make it pocket friendly.
They are both due a rebuild I’ve never had them side by side with fresh builds, maybe today.

The only other boro I’ve used is the Stubby and that was no good for dessert style vaping, I only put fruits in that now where as the voltrove will hold up with them.

10 Likes