Vape Mail 2023

Dam every body sold out they moved fast and who said squonking is dead

6 Likes

True that. Problem is my preferred way to spuonk is in the lost vape Centaurus bf and topside dual. I really am not a fan of the side fire button backside squonk. It was my only gripe with the wotofo profile squonk mod. Its nice but it would just irritate the f out me. The def had enough spave to do it like the lost cape. I do like how if the board goes you can replace it easy

6 Likes

I ordered the GV Aegis Classic mod in black from Legion Of Vapers two days ago and got the free delivery by Royal Snail, it was delivered this morning which surprised me.

13 Likes

It a great mod. Accurate and GV has done better with their 3.0 software. A little heavy to carry around but manageable. GV’s seem to keep running and running. Enjoy.

10 Likes

Stocking up in case they fuck around and try to ban or tax things more here lol. These sold out after I purchased them so felt like a good buy even tho i felt like a bit of an asshole buying so many but i wanted free shipping :man_shrugging:

first flavoring pick up

250 MG VG salt coming too

11 Likes

I would suggest ordering smaller bottles until you know which you will actually use regularly down the road. You’ll be amazed how many mixes you’ll get from a 15ml of stronger flavors (up to 2%) and 30 ml of the flavors you use at a higher percentage (3+%).

10 Likes

OK thanks, will do. I guess I didn’t realize how far this stuff actually goes :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Welcome, glad they worked out for you!

Some great advice right here. In the beginning i bought all 4oz bottles direct from the big companies, TPA/FW/CAP/Lorann. Cant tell you how much i wasted or gave away. These days its all 10-15ml bottles with the exception of a few that i have used for a long time. SO many new flavors all the time now, buying small allows you to experience many more flavors.

In the first year i was mixing i went through a crap ton of flavors i did not like, just because someone or everyone else love a flavors doesnt mean you will, i keep relearning that lesson, hehe.

16 Likes

I started out hitting bcf for 4oz of everything cant tell you how many where just not for me and gave them away before i left for the uk. I did bring about 35 with me. But even then i never got through half of them. Start small. Id say start with 30ml and 10ml bottles. I have started to only buy 10ml of concentrates that i use less then .5% in a recipe and 60ml that i use 3-5%. Its better to run out of a small bottle then never getting through a 120ml bottle. Sometimes less is more and its easier on your bank acct when going down this rabbit hole we are all in :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2::rofl:

16 Likes

BC freebie :hugs:

14 Likes

Picked some good ones there buddty

8 Likes

Had to put another order in for a friend as he is all about something new. Lately been driving me nuts. So all but two are for him. Need to mix up something for me once in a while @EyeMSam pebblesxxx lets see if it actually gets here in two days again

12 Likes

I might be able to make a couple different ones …

17 Likes

@TimWV mo pics of flavors is NEVER a problem around here !!!

8 Likes

My delivery from lost vape arrived

19 Likes

My prize from @Bull_City_Flavors

The rest of my BCF order

Had to get a couple more batteries… Plus since Lion likes to send flashlights with ur order, I had to get some batteries & a charger for them…

18 Likes

Looks like you have foundations of decent haul. When all is in your stash, then we can work on recipes.

Although, after a quick check, it seems that all are there.

9 Likes

Yes I added them as soon as I got them.

5 Likes

More mail impressed that i can get in two days from nomnomz

17 Likes

Just got some cotton in the mail from @KC111 .
Very nice of you lady. Wasn’t expecting this but actually going to do some RTA’s with it when I get some time off.
You’re a sweetie. Thanks a bunch

16 Likes