Vape Mail 2023

Unless you live out in the country, you have to worry about crime infestation and open drug markets, so going outside isn’t as enjoyable anymore. I know Chicago isn’t much better under Lightfoot.

5 Likes

This is why individual taste is so interesting to me. I’ve never had break in issues with KGD, and what’s even more interesting is in my SFT’s the cotton doesn’t stay in long, as I’m off to the NEXT flavor, so it has a VERY short lifetime when testing. Interesting…

7 Likes

I just saw someone an hour ago on a bike with their old lady going east on 88 in Aurora. Not that damn warm yet but they must have the bug.

8 Likes

Which cotton is the best bang for your buck then? Or to be precise, which cotton lasts awhile?

5 Likes

Yeah, there is that, the peeling that is. I’ve actually tested NOT peeling off the outer skin, and it didn’t make a different in wicking or taste, BUT, I’m a creature of habit and I always do it, hehe.

7 Likes

@KC111 it’s hard for me to say. I run through SOO much cotton as you would imagine, that I HAD tried a few others, and they didn’t work out, so when I found KGD, I just never looked back. It lasts as long, or longer than other cottons I’d tried, but I never really price shopped, or compared pricing to be honest. If it works, I use it.

8 Likes

Makes sense, I hope someone will see my question above re: factory coils and have some answers besides YMMV. I’m off now, enjoy the Super Bowl games!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

No you don’t. It’s always been there and always will be there. As long as there is money and power to be had. I have lived here my whole life and seen a mayor run the country from Chicago to mayor’s who couldn’t walk to the mail box without tripping. Chicago is no more dangerous than anywhere else if you learn where and where not go.

5 Likes

I never understood the whole discarding the top layers thing. Granted it had a slightly different texture, most likely from the manufacturing process, but it seemed like a waste so I would use it anyway. No difference for me.

5 Likes

Welcome to the world of DIY vaping. Yes, it can be supremely annoying. Not hardware related but I stopped tracking the money I’ve spent on strawberry concentrates, being that I’m strawberry blind. I still haven’t found The One (or a combination thereof), so while the quest continues I just settle for The Almost versions.

5 Likes

Nice! Got one of those voltroves coming tomorrow, looking forward to it!

8 Likes

Just a mo so you have two bags of haribo???

5 Likes

Picked up some CoilClout 5 core 4 wrap 3.0 dia aliens for the Voltrove 25v3 (For dual coils cut the legs to 4.0) it’s a tight fit…

16 Likes

How many watts do you hit that with? Just curious.

9 Likes

Looks like a taste fiend. You’ll have to let us know if they are a step up: I’m still sticking to my quadcore Claptons.

8 Likes

I tried it from 40 to 80 watts, seems to be best flavor in this tank at 60watt but I just ate some buffalo wings so my taste may be askewed rn….

11 Likes

@TorturedZen I’m not sure who started it, but SOMEONE did, and I guess everyone else followed suit. There HAD been thoughts that the outer skin MIGHT not wick, I believe, hence the peeling, BUT, that is/was/continues to be incorrect. Why do I still do it then ??

Hehe, I’ll answer after this next b33r.

7 Likes

I can see it is. I’m still playing around, and I can’t NOT notice, that a single, 3.0mm I.D. just seems to FALL into the POCKET on it @Rocky02852.

8 Likes

I have the sub-Ohm Rebuildable coils that WOTOFO made for Smok baby beast. The cotton strips that come with kits have the removable strips and I have to remove them before placing in the coil body. They wick poorly if not removed. Not removed it burned the cotton after priming and scattered use.

6 Likes