Vape Mail 2023

Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good. Every once in a while, I don’t peel them, and I cannot say I’ve ever had that happen, but I still peel. OCD.

7 Likes

14 Likes

@Rocky02852 I may throw dualies in there, but DEAMN, the triple clapton 3.0mm I.D. just fit RIGHT down in the pocket, and is CHU-CHU-CHUCKIN’ the flavor …

13 Likes

IDK, getting damn good airflow and chucking flavor here on duals…

Deck was designed for dual 2.5’s or up to 4.0 single, but dual 3’s seem to be perfect for me…

10 Likes

I wonder how close those dual 3’s are to the top of the cap …

6 Likes

Plenty of room and with the bottom airflow you want to get your coils over them side air holes. I first cut the legs to 5 and then recut them to 4 and it came out perfect

7 Likes

I’m going to honk on this 3 for a bit, then toss in a pair to see how they compare. Thus far, the 3.0 is pretty damned impressive.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve never been impressed with any single coil builds… BUT, you may be onto something here with this tank, the bottom airflow is pretty damn impressive!

6 Likes

19 Likes

It might be time for an ELR intervention. Any time your in a tailspin or just need to talk I’m here to support you.:joy:

13 Likes

Should keep you going for a couple of weeks.

8 Likes

Welcome to “Custard Town” !!!

7 Likes

Nahhhhh, all good here mate. My denial is just fine! :expressionless:

I did go “Holy F***” when I actually saw the bottles. I mean, I know what a 500ml bottle looks like, but man that’s a lot of flavouring! :rofl: :rofl:

No such thing as too much custard I say… Look in the background at what my scissors are in!

10 Likes

My usual supply was out of stock so I picked up a gallon of this stuff,

15 Likes

Nice…Its all I use now

10 Likes

Nice @Rocky02852. Let me know what you think, as I’d switched to them, errrr, uhhhhh, some gallons ago, and I have had great luck, and no complaints from clients.

10 Likes

Will do, I have been using Raw Plus Rare brand but they were out of gallon size. Maybe I’ll mix up a couple testers of unjuice and do a side by side…

8 Likes

You’ll be be happy on two fronts Fair price and quantity.

6 Likes

Shouting out to both Jessica, and @wllmc over at Bull City Flavors, as well as Bryson over at Flavorah for getting all of the NEW Flavorah flavors shipped out, and it’s going to be an INTERESTING series to run through …

15 Likes

Im still waiting on the Sweet Woodruff that was talked about after the last batch of new flavors. I dont have any idea what it tastes like and i only want it because it was mentioned in the email that they sent out with the flavors. Curiosity is both a wonder and a burden…

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

10 Likes