Vape Mail 2023

I hadn’t heard about that one @Ken_O_Where. Bacco ?

Yes, yes it IS.

Thank you very much Ken.

7 Likes

Its an herb, im not positive but i think it was @Beaufort_Batches that made and sent me an eggnog mix that had a woodruff flavoring in it.

A little blurb from a rando website:

Sweet woodruff is most valued as a fragrant plant, with its aroma being compared to freshly mown hay and vanilla when its leaves are cut or crushed. This pleasing scent has been used commercially in perfumes.

Was a dern tasty eggnog vape.

Found the recipe:

11 Likes

Wow I could SEE that working GREAT in an eggnog.

6 Likes

Are these current prices??! Asking for all of Canada.

6 Likes

Got this for $50

15 Likes

15 Likes

Nice haul @Nik_oo.

7 Likes

What rta is this

5 Likes

VERY smart looking @Ianc13.

6 Likes

I got one of those, saw what a sexy beast it was and immediately got another one to hide in my vapocalypse tub under the bed

9 Likes

Trip Rippers started that, didn’t he? Lol.

6 Likes

It’s a good size, especially for a 21700 mod. I have an Odin Mini DNA75 on the way too so I probably have enough mods now… :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

How long is now?:ox::poop: Never enough :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

C’mon mate, now is as long as my wife tells me it is. Got this one today and the comment was “why the hell do you need another mod?”… She doesn’t know about the DNA75C coming this week… :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

My wife doesn’t even ask anymore :rofl: She laugh and shakes her head then pays the credit card bill.:ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

11 Likes

Now there’s a trick I need mine to learn… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

I hear Sonder U is a great pod. You did good.

11 Likes

There are special spit-back drip tips you can buy. Some have screens, some have a spiral carved into the inside diameter and some are closed at the end with the air openings on the side. However, spit back is a problem with your juice pooling on the coil and hitting it with enough heat to boil it and spit at you (like hot oil in a frying pan). Does that make sense? Also, it may be condensation mixing in with your juice. Again, like a frying pan with oil, if you throw in some water it spits at you. I’m sure you been stung by spitbacks from cooking, right? I know I have. Or…you’re dribbling into your tank :rofl:

8 Likes

Koh Gen Do is a brand name for 100% pure cotton that hasn’t been chemically treated, bleached or dyed. There are other brand names you can buy that are also this same quality (and less expensive).

9 Likes

Ooo that’s a nice looking mod! May have to research that one.

7 Likes