Vape Mail 2023

11 Likes

Whats that Arbiter all about? Single coil?

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @CaptainKirk just wrote it up over at the VC, and it’s a single coil, but MTL and RDL, with an interesting top cap …

6 Likes

Where did you pick up yours?

5 Likes

EV has the Rainbow, Blue, and SS still in stock …

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where even though he did a great review of it, I think I’m going to as well. The airflow redirection in the top cap is most interesting …

4 Likes

Ive been ordering a bunch more flavors that i probably wont use. Was supposed to have some VG dropped off today from Amazon but it never made it as it was damaged so badly they didnt even bother bringing it here.

@SessionDrummer Ill keep my eyes open for that review and thank you.

12 Likes

@Ken_O_Where what, what, what you doin’ with all that Eggnog ??

Nice, big ole bottle of Blueberry there as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, its been around a decade since i tried Faeries Finest eggnog so i couldnt remember what it tasted like and ive never had NF’s. I LOVE me some eggnog vapes and it is good to make pudding with too.

I use BB Silver in so much stuff, my yogurt, tea, lemonade and vape. That there Elderberry MF, i should a grabbed a 30 of that as well.

Ive got more stuff on the way from BCF, i needed bottles so i added some of the stuff i forgot to order last week.

7 Likes

Never had it, but it sure sounds like I should.

Well that one is a “I don’t have”, hmmmmm …

4 Likes

The BB and Banana are Silver but they dont make the Elderberry in Silver yet. For 3 bucks more it is definitely worth it to “upgrade”. Elderberry Jam is in my top 5 favorite jams, thought id try to create it in vape form.

5 Likes

Just have a question about some incoming vape mail. I just purchased a few Molicel P26A’s and I know I’m also gonna need to get some new battery wraps. Does anyone have any suggestions for good durable battery wraps? Most of the ones I’ve bought in the past tended to tear very easily.

5 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! I would love to try that MF Elderberry paired with a syrupy blackberry in a jam.

5 Likes

On a scale 1 to 5 how floral is the elderberry ?? Or is it?

4 Likes

I use the ones that come from IMRBatteries, the free ones, and i bought a bunch from illumn.com. Im not sure where they are but ill look in the morning and if i have enough i can send some, they are clear.

I love Mrs.Miller’s Elderberry Jam. Ive bought several and that one is much richer in Elderberry.

@fidalgo_vapes it isnt floral at all. I use when i make Lemonade so i bought some TPA Elderberry as it is slightly floral as i kinda want that when i drink lemonade or tea so i use 1 drop MF and 3 drops TPA in a 16oz glass of lemonade. First time i have had to buy it so im going to mix with it a bit too as i have only had the sample sizes in the past. It is magnificent. When spring rolls around we are planting several Elderberry bushes.

7 Likes

Damn you…Lol Looks like MF will be taking some more money from me

8 Likes

Nothing too exciting but I’ve decided to one shot my cookie crack to make it easier. I ran out of these last week. I made 110ml of one shot to start

15 Likes

One-Shot/Stones for the win @Lynda_Marie !!!

9 Likes

Absolutely! Way easier than pulling out the 6 or so ingredients. I don’t know why I’ve thought of this earlier lol

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I was a late adopter as well, but now I have at least (12) 120’s of regulars sitting at the ready.

5 Likes