Vape Mail 2023

My first Black Friday deal purchase came in on Black Friday quick shipping from Coil Clout :+1:

Man this thing is a BEAST!

13 Likes

I do think I’d get more of the Duomei Fruit Loops, it does pair nicely with Cap, I get a really nice lemon with this pairing.

However I suspect FLV Sweet Crunch (definitely getting more!!!) is doing it’s part in the mix. I’m sure I shared it, I’ve vaped it all week and just mixed another batch with no changes (almost unheard of) I had MF Lemon out and all :wink:

9 Likes

Ill revisit this one and mix yours…Check cookies

9 Likes

I bombed it with sweetener, 1% Pur SS. I figured fruit loops are meant to be sweet. Not sure how much of a role that played but it doesn’t come across as too much in this mix.

9 Likes

Nice to see people comfortable with overhang

10 Likes

My squonks showed up today :grin::+1:.

I’ve never done arctic fox on anything but might see if I can do it to one of these. Just a thought, need to research…

14 Likes

Looks awesome!

9 Likes

Nice mods I had one back when they first came out. I did the Arctic fox firmware upgrade after I used it stock for around a month. Other than the display looking more like a DNA setup, I didn’t notice any performance issues. It vapes just as good as stock right up until it died.

9 Likes

Hehe, I just stuck it on there for perspective… but yeah I’m comfy with overhang! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Got this from vapoureyes from there sale earlier in the week.

16 Likes

Just got some goodies i ordered black friday. Damn bcf is fast.

16 Likes

Im about to do the same for the 8th or 9th time this year. Then some Nomz. At this point there is no rabbit hole, its a gaping hole all the way through the Earth…

13 Likes

I feel your pain. I am just a couple months back in after years so i was basically starting from scratch and theres all these new interesting flaviring companies that werent around back in the day. Iv made like 5 flavoring orders in the last month

10 Likes

And they say that nicotine is addictive. So are flavors maybe even more so.

9 Likes

Nice haul…
I ordered from @Bull_City_Flavors on Saturday and received order today (monday) :+1:

10 Likes

@Rocky02852, do you ever get SICK of @Bull_City_Flavors just delivering OVER, and OVER like that ??

Gotta get old, right ?

10 Likes

Seems like it happens a couple times a week… :laughing:

NEVER

9 Likes

Its like pokemon , gotta catch em all!

8 Likes

Same here, haven’t even opened the box yet. I also place an order with Element Vape, Vaperz Cloud and, Optim Wire, all on Saturday and all delivered today!

9 Likes

6 Likes