Vape Mail 2023

40+ more on the way for the contest, had to order what i could before the sale was over, HUGE savings. Love you guys @Drew1, thank you for the sale and the great stock. Tho we could use Yam FLV, apparently, hehe.

10 Likes

Today’s Haul :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Nice, that mocha coffee is sooo good

I use it in my Bangin Baristas recipe

Bangin Baristas : Check cookies

0.75% Caramel Butter (WF)
0.50% Caramel Mocha (SC) (FE)
0.50% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
5.00% Milk (FA)
0.80% Mocca Coffee (SSA)
0.70% Super Sweet (Purilum)

Flavor total: 8.25%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

9 Likes

As is that Smooth Custard, its not a real custard but it is a fantastic pudding style custard which makes it more versatile. Of course i forgot to order another bottle when i just placed my contest order, that PB Cream and Maple Bar FLV, derp.

I bought a 10ml of Mocca Coffee last year and it looks untouched despite how much ive used it, its pretty dern potent and so good.

8 Likes

Yea that Mocca coffee is really good. I’ve been out for a while I need to order more so I can mix this again. Check cookies

8 Likes

One flavor, im always one flavor short.

7 Likes

I just got some smooth custard. How is it compared to flv van pudding which i really like

8 Likes

Ill be honest here, i never vaped VanPudding FLV solo so i cant help with that.

7 Likes

Story of my DIY journey! :rofl:

9 Likes

It wont get any better when you have thousands of flavors, learning about the flavors you have makes them easier to sub thats for sure. Unfortunately i havent any Coffee Liqueur flavorings at all so i havent a clue as to a sub for that one. On the next Nomz order it goes.

8 Likes

Its like money tha way…Mo flavors Mo problems lol

8 Likes

Some of the LAST Calipitter Chow on the planet…

15 Likes

Yum yum stuff

14 Likes

Where did u get that

6 Likes

“New” Chefs.

6 Likes

I like that caramel biscuit. Im working on a recipe with it

7 Likes

It’s soo good, you can almost enjoy it 100% as a solo. Of course, it goes great with ice creams as well.

7 Likes

I wonder if once it’s all gone if they will release the recipe for that cat chow

7 Likes

We can always hope. I don’t think I’ve ever tried any M&P flavors before, but have heard a lot about a few of them, and this one being one of them. I read they were shut down (effectively) by the FDA, and they were done, so started looking around to score some, so I could finally try it, and it was HARD to find.

8 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/mom-and-pop-vapor-shop-639624-08112022

6 Likes