Vape Mail 2023

I mostly have one flavour :laughing:

5 Likes

Dont know if anyone uses this company but Ohm Centric Coils got hit too.

Going after pre-built coil makers now, assholes.

10 Likes

Omg no!! How?! Nick doesn’t advertise in the open does he? I know his liquid he marks as massage oil… This one hurts…

7 Likes

idiocracy!!!

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where looks like a similar letter that was sent to Mom and Pops …

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/ohm-centric-coils-llc-667464-11162023

A New Tobacco Product Without Required Marketing Authorization Is Adulterated and Misbranded

FDA has determined that you manufacture, sell, and/or distribute to customers in the United States ENDS products without a marketing authorization order, including: OHM Centric Staggered fuse coil set.

The ENDS product listed above is a new tobacco product because it was not commercially marketed in the United States as of February 15, 2007. This product does not have an FDA marketing authorization order in effect under section 910(c)(1)(A)(i) of the FD&C Act and is not otherwise exempt from the marketing authorization requirement. Therefore, this product is adulterated under section 902(6)(A) of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. § 387b(6)(A)). In addition, it is misbranded under section 903(a)(6) of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. § 387c(a)(6)) because a notice or other information respecting this product was not provided as required by section 905(j) of the FD&C Act. The introduction or delivery for introduction into interstate commerce of any tobacco product that is adulterated or misbranded is a prohibited act under section 301(a) of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. § 331(a)). Additionally, to the extent that a report was required under section 905(j) of the FD&C Act, the failure to provide such report is a prohibited act under section 301(p) of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. § 331(p)).

6 Likes

So excited Skyfall rda…its older but hard to find the authentic . I need to get a drip tip from manufacturer

17 Likes

11 Likes

Never tried the Nana…

6 Likes

It’s a pretty good nana. Not MF good, but still very good. I’m going to try that PB Cookie you were talking about. I still don’t know why I thought BCF was phasing the PUR line out. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Have fun…Its a good flavor to work with

6 Likes

Smells kind of like a PB and a buttery cookie in the bottle, but can’t wait to check it out. I appreciate the heads up.

6 Likes

Great RDA Fiddy!

7 Likes

@Lostmarbles thank you…I have wanted this forever Do you have one?

7 Likes

I do and I love it. I believe it was @SthrnMixer who turned me on to it way back when it came out.

7 Likes

Looks fancy …

9 Likes

Its is…And its rare at this point, considersd high end so the low number os taken into account for the price :frowning:

7 Likes

Never cared for the original drip tip, but that is a super-easy fix. One of the few that works great for me with just regular wire or a variety of claptons.

7 Likes

I have two caps the yellow ultem and the SS . I only have drip tip for ultem.

7 Likes

I just got it…The drip tip is any stand 510

7 Likes

correcto-mundo! I’ve always hated tiny or low tips.

7 Likes