Vape Mail 2023

Nice…plenty of those laying around. Do you squonk or drip

6 Likes

Mainly squonk (the Sky does great in squonk mode), but I will drip from time to time.

8 Likes

Just the last 3 months ive been able to pick up the 2 rdas that have been at the top of my list…Jenna Rda and now this.

8 Likes

That was the one thing with this , no squonk pin…I dont squonk so it wssnt a deal breaker .I reached out to esg to see if i can get the squonk pin. They still have some parts available

8 Likes

I hope you get it. It’s a great squonker. There was another I always wanted…I think is was a collab from Jai Haze and Raven’s Moon. I think it was the 502 IIRC. it was a dual vertical coil RDA.

8 Likes

Ya , i think hes selling it if he still has one…I got the Skyfall from Jai…Hes selling everything except Jennas i believe

8 Likes

That’s BS. He just needs to call them: Miniature artistic, wire sculptures :laughing:. For real though, what the heck. They can be used to wood burning or a number of other things… Coil Clout actually sells RDAs and mods so I could understand if he got warned.

8 Likes

I think it is because they were for sale in online vape shops. Just a guess tho.

When a government no longer serves its people…

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer They may not be phasing out PUR but they no longer carry PUR Cookie, one of my very favorite cookie flavors! :rage:

6 Likes

Appears they might be thinning out the ones that aren’t selling as well. I noticed that my beloved white peach is gone as well as Marshmallow I.

8 Likes

@INOIROC thanks to Wet Vapes, it’s GO time …

14 Likes

:grin::+1: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Awesome!!

7 Likes

Darn I wish I was able to grab one of these…never was able to. Wet vapes stopped shipping to Ma. I love my V2’s though! Nice haul!

8 Likes

Do you Squonk?? I have Dead Rabbit SQ that ive never opened . Maybe @INOIROC knows if its similar but you can have it if you want. Im sure there is a pin so it can be used to drip

10 Likes

I do! I love my VV pulse mods! I think all these RDA’s came out before my time, or when I was vaping mesh devices. It’s been a while since I’ve used them.

6 Likes

Just landed…

The biscuit smells like a Honey Graham cracker does

14 Likes

First round of orders for the contest, time to get busy!

And yes, that is Downton Abbey, that show ruled!

EDIT: Sorry for the crappy pic, the ISO is way up for taking pics of the night sky.

14 Likes

Loved that show…Watched the movies as well

7 Likes

Cant bring myself to watch the last one. During the times the girls were being obnoxious assholes Granny carried me through to the next scene. During the end of the movie before it, that conversation with her and Mary… Full grown man blubbering like a baby, wife on the other end of the couch making fun of me just as i did to her during the last Rose episode of Doctor Who. Over a TV character no less… I dont want to see that resolution, lol.

Sometimes i hate that we are a bunch of distraction addicts, but sometimes i love it too. That show was brilliant.

8 Likes

Thanks out to Allan from Capella for sending these out …

• 4U Blend
  • Berrylicious
  • Custard Cream
  • Fresh Guava
  • Green Strawberry
  • Juicy Kiwi
  • Luscious Strawberry
  • Maqui Berry Wild Jam
  • Perfect Vanilla Cupcake
  • Shisha Raspberry
  • Shisha Strawberry
  • Shisha Vanilla