Vape Mail 2023

I vote these need to be mixed and tested IMMEDIATELY!!

@SessionDrummer

Love,

The ELR Community

11 Likes

Hehe, I hear you @D.Sims. Working lot of hours, and struggling to even get through the queue …

13 Likes

Still say this is my fantasy, SQUIRREL

11 Likes

Dang it’s been awhile since I got a free sample :tada: :birthday:

12 Likes

Do you know if they are gonna have a christmas sale?

5 Likes

No I don’t know yet, but if you scroll to the bottom of their page page and click on coupons you can subscribe to the mailing list :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

They have a sale weekly. Normally their one shots and lately their Ultimate line. Haven’t seen them including their old flavor line in a year. Sales aren’t over 10%.

5 Likes

I have all of the Ultimates…With each order i got a sample and think i have 4 or 5 in 10mls if anyone wants them

5 Likes

Which ones you have. I was gonna make a order for some

6 Likes

I know i have grape , brown sugar , the sweetener and french vanilla , lemon…I think i have a couple more but they might be one shots …The 4 i listed were free samples of flavors i already have

5 Likes

Thanks .im prob just gonna place a order anyway so dont worry about it. Brown sugar is on my list. What otgers should i try

6 Likes

I picked up a asgard and a ripsaw while they were on sale and im actually surprised how good the ripsaw is for 10 bucks. I have no complaints and flavor is just as good as the asgard.

11 Likes

I think they are all useable but…Faves are

Strawberry
Watermelon
V Custard
F. vanilla
Brown Sugar :100:
Birthday Cake
Biscuit i think will be tops

Skip Blueberry
Lemon is good but there are better

There are a couple more that are really good

Hey i just found lemon so you can add that 2 the list of 10ml free samples i have

I have to look OH Cake Batter…Cake batter is nice

Mango , Passionfruit i havent mixed with enough yet

Grape is good but if you have a grape alresdy that you live no need to buy

The tutti fruttis i haven messed with

The peach smells good

The 4 new ones are mixed up and im testing tmrw

8 Likes

Yea the cake batter is another i wanted to try. I was wondering on birthday cake since it doesnt get the best reviews it seems. Biscuit ill def get. Is the french van and custard must haves? I have like every custard and french van in existance besides those

7 Likes

No not must haves…If you have F Vanilla deluxe or WF FV thick than your fine…I would buy Tpa VC II , FA premium and WF first. Honestly there are a lot of good flavora the last few years but i find myslef grabbing older flaves a lot still.

Brown Sugar , Watermelon , Strawberry , Birthday Cake are all special…The Cake Batter is good.

You know how it is , We need them all lmao. Its a disease a sick game we play with ourselves when it comes to flavors lmao

8 Likes

Yup i have all those other vanillas. It really is a addiction in itself expecially when everytime you wanna try someone elses recipe its missing 1 flavoring. Even worse everytime you go try to buy a few flavors you end up making 2 orders because one place dont have one of the flavors.

7 Likes

Btw isnt flavor jungle the old ecigexpress. I use to order there all the time and they used to have everything. Whats up with the limited selection now and everything sky high in price. They used to have the best prices anywhere

6 Likes

Yes but totally different , limited flaves comapred to back in the day. Also 30ml is smallest you can buy. I live 30min from them. Alot cahnged after the pmta shit and the Vape Mail ban scare. FJ use to carry nic , pg , vg everything but if they carry those components with flavors they are considered Tobacco /Vape related. Washington State is pretty tough. Not NY , Mass tough but they make it hard

6 Likes

Thats true. Yea right when the PMTA shit was starting was when i quit selli g my ejuice line. I was ordering 5 liters on a bunch of flavors from ecigexpress like monthly. Prob spent over 50k with them

6 Likes

Wait, Graham Cracker ?? !!!

7 Likes