Vape Mail 2024

I’m mostly Interested in the white chocolate, hazelnut, watermelon, coconut, strawberry, pineapple, the peaches, and the cherries. What’s the difference between the regular extracts and the premium extracts? Some say extract some say premium. Different labels too.
IMG_0961

6 Likes

This is from MF site.

• Premium Flavor Line is a new addition to our products and will most closely match the old line in flavor and concentration. These flavors are made following the same highly concentrated format with very similar all-natural plant derived active constituents that were used in our original line. The base for this line is a bio-based PG which is derived from Vegetable Oil. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, sugar, or calories and are wheat and gluten free.

• Silver Flavor Line is made using highly concentrated, all-natural plant derived active constituents in a natural ethyl alcohol base. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, lactose, calories and are gluten free. We have some formulations that will be available in a certified organic formulation coming soon.

• Gold Flavor Line is made using highly concentrated, all-natural plant derived active constituents in an MCT (Coconut Oil) base. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, proteins, carbohydrates, sugar, lactose, calories and are wheat, corn, and gluten free.

Premium is PG based. Silver is alcohol based. Gold is not for vaping. and is MTC coconut OIL based.

7 Likes

In addition to what @rcleven posted. The old line were just called extracts, the vast majority of them are now Premium with a few like Lime and Lemon were always alcohol based and so they are Silver line flavors now as they never made a PG based of either. Some of her images show the old label type and some the new label type but everything i have gotten from her has been from the new, separate lines.

Back in the day we were told that ALL the extracts were alcohol based but that certainly wasnt the case. Im going to be honest and say that i still dont understand the whole thing. All i do know is that there is nothing that comes close.

PS: I hated all the nut extracts i got from them, perhaps i mixed them wrong originally but they were just aweful tho not as bad as the honey extracts, especially Wildflower, fucking horrible.

PS: Lime smells, well like crazy concentrated Lime, so freaking good.

7 Likes

Is there a reason your getting from that site and not directly from MF? I still havent bit the bullet and tried any

5 Likes

That depends on who you ask @STR8V8PING. I personally love the OG extracts, and will get them whenever I can, and I just did from her, via Amazon with the Lime. Also …

6 Likes

Exactly the reason to buy from them. Something MF doesn’t offer.

4 Likes

How is the light chocolate?

4 Likes

Karen, GEB, has free shipping, on Amazon, so they end up being a little less. I mostly buy from her because she has always been good to us here on ELR. But i do order from both places especially now that ive been using the Silver line as only has Lemon and Lime Silver.

As for light Chocolate i dont really remember it being one to go out of my way for, Dark Chocolate is freaking incredible, add a little white chocolate and you have a really nice Milk Chocolate.

5 Likes

If i remember correctly the french vanilla you want is the silver correct? I think she only has the premium

4 Likes

Ive got both, well will in a few days. The big difference between Silver and Premium is the strength. So far the Silvers are all a bit more than double the strength and on MFs site are just a couple bucks more. However either is a good value.

4 Likes

I dont mind if i have to use a little more if they taste the same. I usually would prefer pg based over alcohol based if thats the case

4 Likes

MF 10pct discount code on their site is Rawchoc

4 Likes

Like a few other FLV flavors, I use that in a 10% dilution…

5 Likes

I have a sample size of the of the light chocolate and it’s good almost a Hershey’s chocolate bar. The dark chocolate is definitely more decadent as it has more cocoa notes. I’m definitely loving their coffee though @.5 it’s a rich espresso coffee. Definitely needs a steep though it’s really strong.

5 Likes

Gonna grab that and the two peaches, maybe watermelon i havent decided if i like watermelon enough to grab it.

4 Likes

Got this shortly after Christmas. It’s a BMM 38 Special with a DNA60C (color) board. 3D printed with PA12. Boro device.

16 Likes

I’ll be vaping in the tub this Saturday night sooo
Technically this is vape mail!

16 Likes

You have a SERIOUS issue with M&H @Rocky02852!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

ya think??? :rofl:

7 Likes

He didn’t say what liquid was in the tub it’s not water

5 Likes