Vape Mail 2024

Am i, DISQUALIFIED!?!

EDIT:

Seriously tho, @fidalgo_vapes, should i have not done this? You are absolutely welcome to delete it if i wasnt supposed to.

6 Likes

Lol someone actually used crunch cereal

6 Likes

What you do? Knock off a bank?

8 Likes

No i am just messing with you because Everyone was bummed thsat theu couldnt see our labelsā€¦You are all good . So many damn but your FLV stash os nice i bet

7 Likes

Yes , I know right ?? Crumch Cereal super brave

5 Likes

Itā€™s not a bad flavor if paired right. Iā€™ve always liked FLVā€™s darker flavors.

7 Likes

Ive got a crapton of Amazon gift cards and in all honesty there isnt really anything i ā€œneedā€. Id like a new telescope and microscope but the ones i have still work great.

Whew, thought i screwed up! Couldnt be happier being ā€œforcedā€ to buy from my second favorite flavor company! My wife, not so much, she doesnt agree that money is for spending, not savingā€¦ What good is having a life partner if you cant disagree once in awhile!

10 Likes

I think I initially tested the flavor too high like i did with many FLV flavors. What i got i never wanted to taste again.

8 Likes

I tried a 10 percent dilution of it when i was trying to make something for the contest and still got rotton mushrooms mixed with dead feet fungus

5 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna askā€¦ Iā€™ll take your word for it because the thought of it makes me nauseous :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I mean worse things come to mind really but i didnt want to say rotting corpse. Dont ask me how i know. RIP dad

4 Likes

You can just add those gift cards to your Amazon account and use them to purchase stuff though Amazon even Good Earth Beauty it simply takes payment from gift card balance rather than you CC. I always get Amazon gift cards at Xmas and I just add to my acct. then buy whatever I want.

4 Likes

Me too, thats how ive purchased these few that i grabbed. I just wish GEB site took amazon pay as she doesnt offer all the extracts on Amazon. She only has two Silver extracts listed on Amazon, id like to buy the rest, lol.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha I thought you meant on Amazon. I didnā€™t realize they have their own website.

4 Likes

GEB10 is the discount code for Karens site. She has been really good to us here on ELR over the years so i try to spread my purchases out between her and the MF main site.

Well i reckon i just never noticed before but she only has a couple silvers on her site.

4 Likes

She has a lot of good choices though. I definitely see a few I want to get.

4 Likes

9 minutes after the PO closed Lime arrived, lol. If i have any you are interested in trying just holler, i honestly dont mind at all.

2 Likes

Iā€™m mostly Interested in the white chocolate, hazelnut, watermelon, coconut, strawberry, pineapple, the peaches, and the cherries. Whatā€™s the difference between the regular extracts and the premium extracts? Some say extract some say premium. Different labels too.
IMG_0961

6 Likes

This is from MF site.

• Premium Flavor Line is a new addition to our products and will most closely match the old line in flavor and concentration. These flavors are made following the same highly concentrated format with very similar all-natural plant derived active constituents that were used in our original line. The base for this line is a bio-based PG which is derived from Vegetable Oil. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, sugar, or calories and are wheat and gluten free.

• Silver Flavor Line is made using highly concentrated, all-natural plant derived active constituents in a natural ethyl alcohol base. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Water and oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, lactose, calories and are gluten free. We have some formulations that will be available in a certified organic formulation coming soon.

• Gold Flavor Line is made using highly concentrated, all-natural plant derived active constituents in an MCT (Coconut Oil) base. These flavors are food grade and excellent for use in culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Oil soluble, they are highly concentrated and do not contain any colorants, artificial preservatives, proteins, carbohydrates, sugar, lactose, calories and are wheat, corn, and gluten free.

Premium is PG based. Silver is alcohol based. Gold is not for vaping. and is MTC coconut OIL based.

6 Likes

In addition to what @rcleven posted. The old line were just called extracts, the vast majority of them are now Premium with a few like Lime and Lemon were always alcohol based and so they are Silver line flavors now as they never made a PG based of either. Some of her images show the old label type and some the new label type but everything i have gotten from her has been from the new, separate lines.

Back in the day we were told that ALL the extracts were alcohol based but that certainly wasnt the case. Im going to be honest and say that i still dont understand the whole thing. All i do know is that there is nothing that comes close.

PS: I hated all the nut extracts i got from them, perhaps i mixed them wrong originally but they were just aweful tho not as bad as the honey extracts, especially Wildflower, fucking horrible.

PS: Lime smells, well like crazy concentrated Lime, so freaking good.

7 Likes